My husband and I are planning a trip (18 nights) to Greece & Turkey in mid-September of this year. We are first timers. We want to spend 5 days in Istanbul and 3 days in Athens. The rest of the time will be split between Greek islands. We have narrowed down island choices to Santorini, Corfu, Crete, Rhodes, and Mykonos. I know we can't do it all, so would greatly appreciate your input on must-sees for this trip.
If it helps, we are mid-30s, love history, food, some adventure, night life, not big water sporting people, but love pretty beaches. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nutritionextract.com/primal-x-reviews/
- 2 로하이양방 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 4 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 London Hotel - Different Request
- 7 Portugal rental car
- 8 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 9 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 10 Iceland trip report!
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 13 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 14 3 nights in Madrid
- 15 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 16 alcazar question and seville advice
- 17 Bernese Oberland
- 18 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 19 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 20 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 21 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 22 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 23 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 24 Threat Level in UK
- 25 ATM