My husband and I are planning a trip (18 nights) to Greece & Turkey in mid-September of this year. We are first timers. We want to spend 5 days in Istanbul and 3 days in Athens. The rest of the time will be split between Greek islands. We have narrowed down island choices to Santorini, Corfu, Crete, Rhodes, and Mykonos. I know we can't do it all, so would greatly appreciate your input on must-sees for this trip.
If it helps, we are mid-30s, love history, food, some adventure, night life, not big water sporting people, but love pretty beaches. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 2 Murren to Prague
- 3 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 4 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 7 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 12 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 13 Le Marche Research Help
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Need Information about French Alps
- 17 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 22 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN