My husband and I are planning a trip (18 nights) to Greece & Turkey in mid-September of this year. We are first timers. We want to spend 5 days in Istanbul and 3 days in Athens. The rest of the time will be split between Greek islands. We have narrowed down island choices to Santorini, Corfu, Crete, Rhodes, and Mykonos. I know we can't do it all, so would greatly appreciate your input on must-sees for this trip.
If it helps, we are mid-30s, love history, food, some adventure, night life, not big water sporting people, but love pretty beaches. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 3 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 4 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 5 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 8 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 9 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 10 Croatia transportation question.
- 11 Cutback on Spain trip
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 where to stay in London?
- 15 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 16 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 17 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 18 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 19 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 20 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 21 driving from ancona to rome
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 24 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 25 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?