My husband and I are planning a trip (18 nights) to Greece & Turkey in mid-September of this year. We are first timers. We want to spend 5 days in Istanbul and 3 days in Athens. The rest of the time will be split between Greek islands. We have narrowed down island choices to Santorini, Corfu, Crete, Rhodes, and Mykonos. I know we can't do it all, so would greatly appreciate your input on must-sees for this trip.
If it helps, we are mid-30s, love history, food, some adventure, night life, not big water sporting people, but love pretty beaches. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Acropolis Athens
- 8 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 9 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 15 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 16 We're here!
- 17 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 18 Trip Ideas
- 19 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 24 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 25 Malaga City Center Hotels