My husband and I are going to Bulgaria in June, need your advice and insights into inexpensive hotels or B & Bs in Sophia, Plovdiv, and any other info you can share re your experience in Bulgaria. Thanks very much!
Need info re Bulgarian hotels,B&Bs, buses
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 What is the best food in France?
- 3 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 4 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 5 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 8 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 9 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 10 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 11 Bruges B&Bs
- 12 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 13 Rhine River Intinerary
- 14 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 15 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 16 florence hotel
- 17 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 18 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 19 Sardinia, Italy
- 20 Iceland Road trip in May
- 21 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 22 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 23 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 24 Don't slight Bruges
- 25 Beauty Products in France?!