I'm travelling to the Ukraine, Ternopil to be exact and would appreciate any information you can give on what to expect, what the culture is like, food, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 Munich restaurant recs
- 3 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 4 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 5 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 6 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 7 I forgot my international driver permit
- 8 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 9 Prague old town
- 10 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 11 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 12 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 13 Train Ticket Help
- 14 Home base for a month in France?
- 15 5 Days in Dublin
- 16 Greece in 15 Days
- 17 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 18 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 19 Our European adventures
- 20 20 free days of Europe
- 21 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 22 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 23 Bordeaux TRIP
- 24 Barcelona completely overrated
- 25 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED