We(my wife and I) will be in Barcelona Oct. 6-21. We are interested in what neighborhood and what hotel to stay in, trips from there, art and restaurants. I was there in 1965 before but don't remember much.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 2 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 5 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 6 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 10 First time in London
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Greek fuel cost
- 13 VRBO South Kensington
- 14 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 15 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 16 Vacation
- 17 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 18 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 19 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 20 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 21 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 22 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 23 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 24 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 25 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.