I need help how to spend 4 days in Portugal, besides Lisbon. I will be in Lisbon for my school international experience for 5 days (Fri-Tue). I am staying until next Sunday to explore Portugal. I need ideas for must vist places/cities in Portugal. I want to see the beauty of Portugal.
Please any ideas or help will be appreciated. I can rent a car or take trains for my trips.
Also, I may visit my friend who lives in vilamoura. Do you think it would be better to visit other places and ask my friend to visit me in Lisbon.
Thank you for your time!
Need Ideas on how to Spend 4 days in Portugal besides Lisbon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Paris apartment choices?
- 4 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 5 Hey Fodor's
- 6 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 7 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 8 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 9 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 10 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 11 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 12 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 13 Olive Oil
- 14 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 15 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 16 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 17 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 21 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 22 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 23 Gift for French business associate
- 24 Dresden- tea towel
- 25 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?