I need help how to spend 4 days in Portugal, besides Lisbon. I will be in Lisbon for my school international experience for 5 days (Fri-Tue). I am staying until next Sunday to explore Portugal. I need ideas for must vist places/cities in Portugal. I want to see the beauty of Portugal.
Please any ideas or help will be appreciated. I can rent a car or take trains for my trips.
Also, I may visit my friend who lives in vilamoura. Do you think it would be better to visit other places and ask my friend to visit me in Lisbon.
Thank you for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona completely overrated
- 2 Greece in 15 Days
- 3 Norway holiday locations
- 4 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 5 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 6 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 7 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 8 Help with itinerary
- 9 Flamenco in Cordoba - 8/29 to 8/30/16
- 10 Flamenco in Granada - 8/25 to 8/28/16
- 11 Berlin restaurant recs
- 12 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 13 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 14 Itinerary Assistance
- 15 Norway accessories and must have
- 16 Our European adventures
- 17 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 18 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 19 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 20 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 21 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 22 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 23 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 24 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 25 Naples or Genoa
Need Ideas on how to Spend 4 days in Portugal besides Lisbon