I need help how to spend 4 days in Portugal, besides Lisbon. I will be in Lisbon for my school international experience for 5 days (Fri-Tue). I am staying until next Sunday to explore Portugal. I need ideas for must vist places/cities in Portugal. I want to see the beauty of Portugal.
Please any ideas or help will be appreciated. I can rent a car or take trains for my trips.
Also, I may visit my friend who lives in vilamoura. Do you think it would be better to visit other places and ask my friend to visit me in Lisbon.
Thank you for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 3 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 4 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 5 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 England in a week - what's realistic
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 11 Enjoying England for a year!
- 12 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 13 French Riviera
- 14 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 15 Stonehenge and Bath
- 16 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 17 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 18 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 19 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 20 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 21 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 22 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 23 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 24 Barcelona extension
- 25 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
Need Ideas on how to Spend 4 days in Portugal besides Lisbon