I need help how to spend 4 days in Portugal, besides Lisbon. I will be in Lisbon for my school international experience for 5 days (Fri-Tue). I am staying until next Sunday to explore Portugal. I need ideas for must vist places/cities in Portugal. I want to see the beauty of Portugal.
Please any ideas or help will be appreciated. I can rent a car or take trains for my trips.
Also, I may visit my friend who lives in vilamoura. Do you think it would be better to visit other places and ask my friend to visit me in Lisbon.
Thank you for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 2 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 3 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 4 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 5 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 6 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 7 French immersion courses in France
- 8 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 9 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 10 Paris---baguette question???
- 11 Europe in late January
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 14 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 15 Where to stay in London?
- 16 What type of visa is right for me?
- 17 Visiting Spain in January
- 18 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 19 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 20 Loving Lisbon
- 21 Booking hotels before trains
- 22 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 23 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 24 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 25 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
Need Ideas on how to Spend 4 days in Portugal besides Lisbon