I need help how to spend 4 days in Portugal, besides Lisbon. I will be in Lisbon for my school international experience for 5 days (Fri-Tue). I am staying until next Sunday to explore Portugal. I need ideas for must vist places/cities in Portugal. I want to see the beauty of Portugal.
Please any ideas or help will be appreciated. I can rent a car or take trains for my trips.
Also, I may visit my friend who lives in vilamoura. Do you think it would be better to visit other places and ask my friend to visit me in Lisbon.
Thank you for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안바카라＼❀＼『 NA754.ZE。AM 』＼아시안바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 고카지노【为【 SSK68。CoM 】为】슈퍼카지노고카지노
- 3 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 4 베가스카지노＼❀＼『 NA754.ZE。AM 』＼베가스카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 7 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 8 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 9 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 10 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 11 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 Praiana to Positano
- 14 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 15 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 16 Another Book List for Italy
- 17 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 18 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 19 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 20 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 21 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 22 Venice
- 23 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 24 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 25 London 2For1 question
Need Ideas on how to Spend 4 days in Portugal besides Lisbon