I need help how to spend 4 days in Portugal, besides Lisbon. I will be in Lisbon for my school international experience for 5 days (Fri-Tue). I am staying until next Sunday to explore Portugal. I need ideas for must vist places/cities in Portugal. I want to see the beauty of Portugal.
Please any ideas or help will be appreciated. I can rent a car or take trains for my trips.
Also, I may visit my friend who lives in vilamoura. Do you think it would be better to visit other places and ask my friend to visit me in Lisbon.
Thank you for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 2 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 3 Camino Redux
- 4 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 5 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 6 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 7 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 8 Naxos hotel question
- 9 PLITVICE LAKES
- 10 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 11 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 12 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 13 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 16 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 19 Juangfrau / mt
- 20 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 21 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 22 Europe Itinerary
- 23 Help Choosing Castle Hotel in England
- 24 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 25 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
Need Ideas on how to Spend 4 days in Portugal besides Lisbon