I need help how to spend 4 days in Portugal, besides Lisbon. I will be in Lisbon for my school international experience for 5 days (Fri-Tue). I am staying until next Sunday to explore Portugal. I need ideas for must vist places/cities in Portugal. I want to see the beauty of Portugal.
Please any ideas or help will be appreciated. I can rent a car or take trains for my trips.
Also, I may visit my friend who lives in vilamoura. Do you think it would be better to visit other places and ask my friend to visit me in Lisbon.
Thank you for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 2 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 3 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 4 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 5 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 6 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 7 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 8 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 9 Our Paris plans
- 10 Sicily Trip
- 11 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 12 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 13 Any experience with ebookers.com or mobissimo.com?
- 14 Bath or Exeter
- 15 Ny to St Tropez
- 16 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 17 Referendum in Greece
- 18 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 19 Barcelona Itinerary
- 20 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 21 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 22 air conditioning
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 25 Hotels near Roma Termini
Need Ideas on how to Spend 4 days in Portugal besides Lisbon