I need help how to spend 4 days in Portugal, besides Lisbon. I will be in Lisbon for my school international experience for 5 days (Fri-Tue). I am staying until next Sunday to explore Portugal. I need ideas for must vist places/cities in Portugal. I want to see the beauty of Portugal.
Please any ideas or help will be appreciated. I can rent a car or take trains for my trips.
Also, I may visit my friend who lives in vilamoura. Do you think it would be better to visit other places and ask my friend to visit me in Lisbon.
Thank you for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking wine home from France
- 2 Drive or train Austria
- 3 St Moritz hiking
- 4 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 5 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 6 Ferry Milazzo to Lipari
- 7 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 9 Avignon
- 10 September in Switzerland
- 11 Cycling in France
- 12 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 13 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 14 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.
- 15 Norway by motorhome
- 16 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 17 Need advice on transportation
- 18 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 19 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 20 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 21 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 22 Tallinn for 1st time
- 23 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 24 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 25 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
Need Ideas on how to Spend 4 days in Portugal besides Lisbon