I need help how to spend 4 days in Portugal, besides Lisbon. I will be in Lisbon for my school international experience for 5 days (Fri-Tue). I am staying until next Sunday to explore Portugal. I need ideas for must vist places/cities in Portugal. I want to see the beauty of Portugal.
Please any ideas or help will be appreciated. I can rent a car or take trains for my trips.
Also, I may visit my friend who lives in vilamoura. Do you think it would be better to visit other places and ask my friend to visit me in Lisbon.
Thank you for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 2 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 3 best clothing for european winter?
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 8 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 9 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 10 Holiday in Austria
- 11 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 14 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 15 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 18 Retiring to Southern France
- 19 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 22 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 23 Brief trip report Naples
- 24 Advices about our itiniary
- 25 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
Need Ideas on how to Spend 4 days in Portugal besides Lisbon