Hi Fodorites. We're flying through Frankfurt with an overnight layover on May 2. Our plane lands in Frankfurt at 8:20 p.m., and we depart the next day at 1:25 p.m. Rather than simply staying at a boring airport hotel, I'm wondering if we have time to take a train into the city--or possibly an interesting nearby town like Wiesbaden, Mainz or ??? Any ideas?
Need Ideas for Layover in Frankfurt
- 1 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 2 London Evening Activity
- 3 Rome & Southern Italy
- 4 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 5 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 6 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 7 Northern Italy
- 8 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 9 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 10 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 11 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 12 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 13 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 14 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 15 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 16 Paris trip report
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 19 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 20 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 21 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 22 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 23 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 24 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 25 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro