I am traveling with a few friends before meeting up with a bike and barge trip on the Mosel and Sar River. We are trying to decide where to go that is interesting, scenic and a bit off the beaten path for about 4 days prior. We would like to stay in one spot and travel in a and around that place. We are flying into Luxembourg. We have already been to Bruge a few years ago and it was wonderful. We are wanting to use public transport but could rent a car if needed. Any suggestions?
Need ideas for 4 Days to explore in Germany, France or nearby countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 2 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 3 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 4 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 5 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 6 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 7 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 8 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 9 How to make this adventure work?
- 10 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 11 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 12 dining in Brussels
- 13 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 14 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 15 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 16 using airbnb for the first time...
- 17 Madrid: City Views
- 18 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 19 plug adapters ITALY
- 20 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 21 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 22 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 23 How much luggage?????
- 24 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 25 Appropriate attire for Provence