I am traveling with a few friends before meeting up with a bike and barge trip on the Mosel and Sar River. We are trying to decide where to go that is interesting, scenic and a bit off the beaten path for about 4 days prior. We would like to stay in one spot and travel in a and around that place. We are flying into Luxembourg. We have already been to Bruge a few years ago and it was wonderful. We are wanting to use public transport but could rent a car if needed. Any suggestions?
Need ideas for 4 Days to explore in Germany, France or nearby countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 2 London 2nd time around
- 3 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 4 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 5 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 10 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 11 Budget for 3 Month's
- 12 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 13 Questions for my German friends
- 14 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 15 London visit
- 16 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 17 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 20 Small group for Colosseum
- 21 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary