I am traveling with a few friends before meeting up with a bike and barge trip on the Mosel and Sar River. We are trying to decide where to go that is interesting, scenic and a bit off the beaten path for about 4 days prior. We would like to stay in one spot and travel in a and around that place. We are flying into Luxembourg. We have already been to Bruge a few years ago and it was wonderful. We are wanting to use public transport but could rent a car if needed. Any suggestions?
Need ideas for 4 Days to explore in Germany, France or nearby countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey - Live report
- 2 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 3 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 4 Train tickets within Italy
- 5 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 6 Stay in Venice
- 7 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 8 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 9 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Best driving map for Greece?
- 12 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 13 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 14 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 15 Questions for Paris residents
- 16 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 17 Central European train travel
- 18 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 19 Carinthia
- 20 Southwestern England
- 21 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 22 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 23 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 24 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 25 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan