I am traveling with a few friends before meeting up with a bike and barge trip on the Mosel and Sar River. We are trying to decide where to go that is interesting, scenic and a bit off the beaten path for about 4 days prior. We would like to stay in one spot and travel in a and around that place. We are flying into Luxembourg. We have already been to Bruge a few years ago and it was wonderful. We are wanting to use public transport but could rent a car if needed. Any suggestions?
Need ideas for 4 Days to explore in Germany, France or nearby countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 3 Foie gras, redux
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 What still confounds you about travel?
- 6 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 7 Dublin Tour Companies
- 8 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 9 Day trips from Seville
- 10 Oktoberfest reservations
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 13 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 14 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 15 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 16 Southern France
- 17 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 20 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 21 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Train to Airport in Venice
- 25 Golfing in Ireland