I am traveling with a few friends before meeting up with a bike and barge trip on the Mosel and Sar River. We are trying to decide where to go that is interesting, scenic and a bit off the beaten path for about 4 days prior. We would like to stay in one spot and travel in a and around that place. We are flying into Luxembourg. We have already been to Bruge a few years ago and it was wonderful. We are wanting to use public transport but could rent a car if needed. Any suggestions?
Need ideas for 4 Days to explore in Germany, France or nearby countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 2 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 3 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 4 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 5 Scotland
- 6 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 7 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 8 Change in Travel
- 9 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 10 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 11 Pousadas
- 12 ireland
- 13 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 14 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 15 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 16 Some Ireland enjoyment tips
- 17 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 18 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 19 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 20 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 21 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 22 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 23 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 24 Getting Around Greece
- 25 Hotels at Lake Garda