I am traveling with a few friends before meeting up with a bike and barge trip on the Mosel and Sar River. We are trying to decide where to go that is interesting, scenic and a bit off the beaten path for about 4 days prior. We would like to stay in one spot and travel in a and around that place. We are flying into Luxembourg. We have already been to Bruge a few years ago and it was wonderful. We are wanting to use public transport but could rent a car if needed. Any suggestions?
Need ideas for 4 Days to explore in Germany, France or nearby countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 It’s not a positive change loll times a large
- 2 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 3 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 4 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 5 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 6 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 7 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 8 Riquewihr or Ribeauville
- 9 Europe in winter
- 10 Airbnb scam
- 11 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 12 Two Days in Prague
- 13 Alterations to night trains routes
- 14 Air France strike
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 19 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 20 What to see and do in London for a week?
- 21 Giverny in early October?
- 22 Norway Advice
- 23 Renfe site
- 24 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?