I am traveling with a few friends before meeting up with a bike and barge trip on the Mosel and Sar River. We are trying to decide where to go that is interesting, scenic and a bit off the beaten path for about 4 days prior. We would like to stay in one spot and travel in a and around that place. We are flying into Luxembourg. We have already been to Bruge a few years ago and it was wonderful. We are wanting to use public transport but could rent a car if needed. Any suggestions?
Need ideas for 4 Days to explore in Germany, France or nearby countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 3 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 4 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 5 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 6 ITALY
- 7 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 8 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 9 Akrotiri Tours
- 10 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 11 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 12 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 13 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 14 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 15 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 16 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 17 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 18 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 19 Northern Spain
- 20 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 21 London hotel tax is 20%
- 22 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 23 France: which maps?
- 24 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 25 Hamam in Istanbul