I am traveling with a few friends before meeting up with a bike and barge trip on the Mosel and Sar River. We are trying to decide where to go that is interesting, scenic and a bit off the beaten path for about 4 days prior. We would like to stay in one spot and travel in a and around that place. We are flying into Luxembourg. We have already been to Bruge a few years ago and it was wonderful. We are wanting to use public transport but could rent a car if needed. Any suggestions?
Need ideas for 4 Days to explore in Germany, France or nearby countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 2 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 3 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 6 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 7 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 8 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 9 10 Day Itinerary in Italy?
- 10 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 11 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 12 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 13 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 14 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 15 What's your suggestion ????
- 16 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 17 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 18 A guide to Madrid
- 19 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 20 Prague for a week?
- 21 Lake Garda self-catering for 4 adults & 2 children
- 22 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 23 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 24 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 25 Chip + Pin Credit Card