I am traveling with a few friends before meeting up with a bike and barge trip on the Mosel and Sar River. We are trying to decide where to go that is interesting, scenic and a bit off the beaten path for about 4 days prior. We would like to stay in one spot and travel in a and around that place. We are flying into Luxembourg. We have already been to Bruge a few years ago and it was wonderful. We are wanting to use public transport but could rent a car if needed. Any suggestions?
Need ideas for 4 Days to explore in Germany, France or nearby countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 2 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 3 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 4 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 5 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 6 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 7 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 8 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 9 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 10 Amsterdam
- 11 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 12 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 13 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 14 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 15 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 16 Vienna-Cesky Krumlov-Prague-Vienna for 7 days
- 17 Dublin to Cashel
- 18 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 19 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 20 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 21 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 22 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 23 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 24 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 25 Paris: Best Wine Bars