I am traveling with a few friends before meeting up with a bike and barge trip on the Mosel and Sar River. We are trying to decide where to go that is interesting, scenic and a bit off the beaten path for about 4 days prior. We would like to stay in one spot and travel in a and around that place. We are flying into Luxembourg. We have already been to Bruge a few years ago and it was wonderful. We are wanting to use public transport but could rent a car if needed. Any suggestions?
Need ideas for 4 Days to explore in Germany, France or nearby countries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 2 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 3 INTERESTED IN A HOME EXCHANGE ?
- 4 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 5 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 6 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 7 7 countries in a month
- 8 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 9 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 10 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 11 2 weeks in Spain
- 12 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 13 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 14 floods in Andalucia
- 15 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 16 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 17 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 18 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 19 Day trips out of Florence?
- 20 2 Days in Rome
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Having a great time Romania
- 23 Rome Restaurant Recognizance
- 24 Hotel Santa Maria, Rome in the winter?
- 25 Portugal