Just starting to plan our first trip to Ireland . I would welcome any ideas.
My wife and I would like to do a self-drive staring at b&b.
We were thinking about go in late May or early June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 First visit to London
- 5 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 8 Paris and Normandy
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 11 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 12 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 13 Help me make this possible!
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 16 Car Rental
- 17 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 18 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 19 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 20 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 21 Balkans
- 22 My first trip to Crete
- 23 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 24 Ireland Trip
- 25 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest