Just starting to plan our first trip to Ireland . I would welcome any ideas.
My wife and I would like to do a self-drive staring at b&b.
We were thinking about go in late May or early June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 2 3 weeks- Italy and Croatia Trip Itinerary Help
- 3 Need some Venice planning help
- 4 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 5 Day Trip from London
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 Where to buy Saffron?
- 8 15 nights in Italy
- 9 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 10 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 11 2 weeks in Laval France
- 12 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 13 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 14 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 15 Western vs Central Finland for a road trip
- 16 5 Days in Rome with a Wheelchair
- 17 2 Days in Brussels
- 18 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 19 Intercity Train
- 20 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 21 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 22 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 23 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 24 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 25 International driving permit required in France?