I am traveling from San Diego, CA to Paris, Venice, Florence and Rome in July/August for 16 days with my 20 year old daughter. I would love hotel suggestions and help with my itinerary. I am looking at 4 star hotels ($150 or less per night ). I know it will be hot, so a/c is a must and would also like to be centrally located to attractions, etc. I have spent hours reading guide books, internet browsing, reading others comments on this site and am overwhelmed, so would love some help! Trying to decide if I should book hotel/airfare separately or is it cheaper to book it all together on sites like Expedia, etc. Any other comments regarding my itinerary would also be appreciated!
July 27-31 Paris (4 nights). Fly from San Diego to Paris (would like to stay in St. Germain area) Hotel Clement looks nice
July 31-Aug 2 Venice (2 nights). Fly from Paris to Venice (stay in St. Marks or Dorsoduro?)
Aug 2-6 Florence (4 nights). Take train from Venice to Florence (would love to day trip to Tuscany/Siena/Chianti wine tasting)
Aug 6-12 Rome (6 nights). Take train from Florence to Rome (would like to stay in Piazza Navona/Campo de Fiori areas)
Aug 12 Fly home Rome to San Diego
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 2 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 3 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 A week in the Occitanie
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 10 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 11 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 12 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 13 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 14 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 15 Train Through Spain
- 16 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Italy June 6-16
- 19 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 20 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 23 hill of crosses
- 24 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 25 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
Need hotel/itinerary suggestions for Paris, Venice, Florence and Rome