Anyone have ideas for a hotel in chianti for a one-night stay? we're staying with friend south of siena and the four of us - 3 adults and 1 child - want to drive siena-florence route. We wouldn't mind being in a town, and don't need lots of grounds etc. Would like ac OR pool, as it's in august. Everything i've seen on web is pricey and not worth it for one night, since you don't get to take advantage of the grounds. THANKS
Need hotel stopover in chianti
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 3 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 4 Spain - Andalucia
- 5 Gogartys, Dublin
- 6 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 7 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 8 Europe with young teens
- 9 Medieval Tallinn
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 12 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 London – five days with two teen boys
- 15 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 15 days in Europe,
- 20 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 21 Can romans help me?
- 22 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Sicily 10 days