Anyone have ideas for a hotel in chianti for a one-night stay? we're staying with friend south of siena and the four of us - 3 adults and 1 child - want to drive siena-florence route. We wouldn't mind being in a town, and don't need lots of grounds etc. Would like ac OR pool, as it's in august. Everything i've seen on web is pricey and not worth it for one night, since you don't get to take advantage of the grounds. THANKS
Need hotel stopover in chianti
- 1 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 2 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 3 HELP stuck in Italy
- 4 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 5 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 8 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 9 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 10 Nice
- 11 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 12 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 13 trip
- 14 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 15 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 16 France: CDG to Beaune
- 17 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 18 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 19 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 20 semi escorted tours
- 21 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 22 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 23 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 24 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 25 large supermarket in Munich - where?