Anyone have ideas for a hotel in chianti for a one-night stay? we're staying with friend south of siena and the four of us - 3 adults and 1 child - want to drive siena-florence route. We wouldn't mind being in a town, and don't need lots of grounds etc. Would like ac OR pool, as it's in august. Everything i've seen on web is pricey and not worth it for one night, since you don't get to take advantage of the grounds. THANKS
Need hotel stopover in chianti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Hours in Brussels
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 7 Italy
- 8 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 9 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 17 5am arrival in Dublin
- 18 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 destination wedding
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?