My husband and I will be traveling to London in March/April to visit our daughter as she is studying abroad there. My husband and I travel extensively but I have never been to England, although my husband has. We plan on staying for a week and wanted to go to another location other than London. I would love some suggestions as to where to stay and eat in London. We generally frequent higher end places and would love suggestions as to where we should travel to for a few days from London.
Need help with trip to London- Where else to go???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 6 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Burgundy in May
- 9 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 10 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 11 A Greek sojourn
- 12 Weekend in Norfolk
- 13 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 14 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 16 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 17 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 18 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Bregenz or Lindau
- 21 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 22 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Winter in Paris
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report