My husband and I will be traveling to London in March/April to visit our daughter as she is studying abroad there. My husband and I travel extensively but I have never been to England, although my husband has. We plan on staying for a week and wanted to go to another location other than London. I would love some suggestions as to where to stay and eat in London. We generally frequent higher end places and would love suggestions as to where we should travel to for a few days from London.
Need help with trip to London- Where else to go???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 2 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 3 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Reykjavik hotels
- 6 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 10 First Time to UK since 2001
- 11 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 12 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 13 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 14 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 15 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 16 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 22 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 23 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary