My husband and I will be traveling to London in March/April to visit our daughter as she is studying abroad there. My husband and I travel extensively but I have never been to England, although my husband has. We plan on staying for a week and wanted to go to another location other than London. I would love some suggestions as to where to stay and eat in London. We generally frequent higher end places and would love suggestions as to where we should travel to for a few days from London.
Need help with trip to London- Where else to go???
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 3 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 4 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 5 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 6 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Belgium
- 18 Navigo Decouverte
- 19 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 More help with housing in Puglia
- 22 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 23 15 days in Europe,
- 24 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla