My husband and I will be traveling to London in March/April to visit our daughter as she is studying abroad there. My husband and I travel extensively but I have never been to England, although my husband has. We plan on staying for a week and wanted to go to another location other than London. I would love some suggestions as to where to stay and eat in London. We generally frequent higher end places and would love suggestions as to where we should travel to for a few days from London.
Need help with trip to London- Where else to go???
- 1 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 2 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 3 Reichstag tickets
- 4 Tips about how to plan your Vacation Trip.
- 5 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 8 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 9 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 10 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 11 Help for first timers
- 12 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 13 Help with Ireland itinerary!
- 14 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 15 Benita In Paris
- 16 Belgium or Germany with Paris and Amsterdam
- 17 Please review my REVISED Germany/Austria/Switzerland itinerary
- 18 One hour 15 minutes to change planes in Frankfurt
- 19 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 20 Affordable London Hotel
- 21 Just back from 15 days in Switzerland
- 22 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 23 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 24 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 25 Best Area to Stay in Paris