My husband and I will be traveling to London in March/April to visit our daughter as she is studying abroad there. My husband and I travel extensively but I have never been to England, although my husband has. We plan on staying for a week and wanted to go to another location other than London. I would love some suggestions as to where to stay and eat in London. We generally frequent higher end places and would love suggestions as to where we should travel to for a few days from London.
Need help with trip to London- Where else to go???
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 8 Travel by train or bus
- 9 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 Traveling within Italy
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 Florence in October
- 16 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 London at Easter
- 19 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Advises for trip to Russia
- 24 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 25 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014