My husband and I will be traveling to London in March/April to visit our daughter as she is studying abroad there. My husband and I travel extensively but I have never been to England, although my husband has. We plan on staying for a week and wanted to go to another location other than London. I would love some suggestions as to where to stay and eat in London. We generally frequent higher end places and would love suggestions as to where we should travel to for a few days from London.
Need help with trip to London- Where else to go???
- 1 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 2 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 3 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 4 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 5 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 6 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 7 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 8 Prague Itinerary
- 9 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 10 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 Home base in Provence in July
- 13 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 14 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 15 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 16 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 17 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 18 Granada on Sunday
- 19 Four Days in Seville
- 20 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 21 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 22 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 23 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 24 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 25 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?