My husband and I will be traveling to London in March/April to visit our daughter as she is studying abroad there. My husband and I travel extensively but I have never been to England, although my husband has. We plan on staying for a week and wanted to go to another location other than London. I would love some suggestions as to where to stay and eat in London. We generally frequent higher end places and would love suggestions as to where we should travel to for a few days from London.
Need help with trip to London- Where else to go???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I went to Paris in June
- 2 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 3 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 4 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 5 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls
- 6 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 7 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 8 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 9 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 10 Christmas Markets and White Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS
- 12 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 13 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 14 Cinque Terre in early August: Nightmare or still worthwhile?
- 15 Florence Hotel Location advice pls
- 16 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 17 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 18 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 19 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 20 Venice hotel: Select from the shortlist pls
- 21 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 22 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 Brugge photo on Bing
- 25 A week in the South of France Sept 2014