I am someone that has NO experience with train travel at all! I am embarking on a month long adventure through Europe and I am very nervous about the train travel. I find the websites very confusing. Can anyone help with specific instructions? I would really like to thank anyone in advance who responds!
SWITZERLAND TO GERMANY
Train from Linde – Pilatus Switzerland to Mittenwald Germany, (Innsbrucker Str. 33, Mittenwald, 82481, Germany)
GERMANY TO VENICE
Train from Mittenwald Germany to Venice (Calle de le Ostreghe San Marco 2439, Venezia, Italy)
VENICE TO CINQUE TERRA
Train from Venice to
Cinque Terra, Riomaggiore (177 Ca dii Benaci)
CINQUE TERRA TO ROME
Train from Cinque Terra to Rome (Via Principe Umberto, 00185 13, Roma, Lazio 00185)
ROME TO ORVIETO
Train from Rome to Orvieto Rail Station to pick up the car
ORVIETO RAIL STATION WITH CAR TO GROSSETO (TUSCANY)
Orvieto to Via Dogana 1, 1-58036 Sassofortino (Roccastrada), Grosseto, Toscana, Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 2 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Getting around London
- 5 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 9 Traveling in Belgium
- 10 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Language to use in Belgium
- 13 Paris in August
- 14 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 15 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 16 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 17 The DCC scam is spreading
- 18 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 19 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 20 Lake Como,Italy
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 23 Train travel to and from Paris
- 24 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 25 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?