I'm planning a trip for my father who will be staying at Monterosso for a few nights and then one night in Santa Margherita Ligure to visit Portofino.
He'll be leaving Santa Margherita Ligure to go to Lausanne/Lavaux.
Please help with the train travel from SML to Lausanne! I would like to plan the train trip with minimal transfers and hoping to reach Lausanne in the afternoon instead of late evening.
Would he have to go to Sestri Levante, Genoa, Milan, and then Lausanne? (that's a lot of transfers)
Thank you for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Road trip with our dog
- 6 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Douro Valley in January?
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 11 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 12 Munich and....???
- 13 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 16 italy Cinque Terre
- 17 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 20 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 21 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 22 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Can parking
Need help with train travel from Santa Margherita Ligure to Lausanne