I'm planning a trip for my father who will be staying at Monterosso for a few nights and then one night in Santa Margherita Ligure to visit Portofino.
He'll be leaving Santa Margherita Ligure to go to Lausanne/Lavaux.
Please help with the train travel from SML to Lausanne! I would like to plan the train trip with minimal transfers and hoping to reach Lausanne in the afternoon instead of late evening.
Would he have to go to Sestri Levante, Genoa, Milan, and then Lausanne? (that's a lot of transfers)
Thank you for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 2 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 7 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 15 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 16 Granada to Madrid
- 17 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 18 Tour groups
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 24 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 25 Church service in Dubrovnik
Need help with train travel from Santa Margherita Ligure to Lausanne