I'm planning a trip for my father who will be staying at Monterosso for a few nights and then one night in Santa Margherita Ligure to visit Portofino.
He'll be leaving Santa Margherita Ligure to go to Lausanne/Lavaux.
Please help with the train travel from SML to Lausanne! I would like to plan the train trip with minimal transfers and hoping to reach Lausanne in the afternoon instead of late evening.
Would he have to go to Sestri Levante, Genoa, Milan, and then Lausanne? (that's a lot of transfers)
Thank you for your advice!
Need help with train travel from Santa Margherita Ligure to Lausanne
- 1 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 2 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 3 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 4 Edinburgh
- 5 Vacation rental in Provence
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 8 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 9 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 10 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 11 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 12 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 13 Battlefield Tour
- 14 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 15 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 18 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 19 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 22 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 23 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 Chip-and-PIN cards again