I'm planning a trip for my father who will be staying at Monterosso for a few nights and then one night in Santa Margherita Ligure to visit Portofino.
He'll be leaving Santa Margherita Ligure to go to Lausanne/Lavaux.
Please help with the train travel from SML to Lausanne! I would like to plan the train trip with minimal transfers and hoping to reach Lausanne in the afternoon instead of late evening.
Would he have to go to Sestri Levante, Genoa, Milan, and then Lausanne? (that's a lot of transfers)
Thank you for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 Best Neck Pillow
- 6 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 7 Using RenaultUSA.com
- 8 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Italy travel plan help
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 18 Alsace to Austria?
- 19 road trip through scotland
- 20 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 21 Wales
- 22 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 23 Tieks for travel
- 24 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?
Need help with train travel from Santa Margherita Ligure to Lausanne