I need some help planning my trip this December
I'll be flying in from Bombay,India to Hamburg,Germany on 16th December,2016 and flying out from Budapest,Hungary back home to Bombay on 8th Jan, 2017.
Here's a rough itinerary:
16/12/2016 - 20/12/2016: Hamburg
20/12/2016 : Bus to Berlin from Hamburg
20/12/2016- 25/12/2016 Berlin
25/12/2016 - Bus to Krakow from Berlin
25/12/2016 - 28/12/2016: Krakow
28/12/2016 - Bus to Prague from Krakow
28/12/2016- 31/12/2016: Prague
31/12/2016: Early morning bus from Prague to Vienna
31/12/2016 - 05/01/2017 : Vienna (with a day trip to Bratislava)
05/01/2017: Bus to Budapest
05/01/2017- 07/01/2017: Budapest
08/01/2017 : Early Morning flight from Budapest to Bombay, India
I am meeting friends in Hamburg, Berlin and Vienna ..Hence the extra days ..
Is it doable considering the weather(cold/snow), distance, travel time?? i know i'm only visiting the major cities and missing out on a lot of other good places...
As regards the bus, I am getting really good deals on the bus tickets..
A bit about me :
I'm 28 years old, vegetarian (tips for good vegetarian food and restaurants) , i wouldn't mind skipping the museums .. Not a big fan of art and museums. I'm happy to stroll around and get lost walking , grab coffee or beer at some cafe...
Thank you all so much in advance for the responses and taking the time to read my large post
Look forward to reading all your advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 4 Hotel in Vienna
- 5 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 6 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Itinerary Tweaking
- 9 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 10 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 11 Amalfi Coast help
- 12 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 13 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 Itinerary Help
- 16 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 17 House Hunting in France
- 18 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 19 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 20 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 21 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna