I need some help planning my trip this December
I'll be flying in from Bombay,India to Hamburg,Germany on 16th December,2016 and flying out from Budapest,Hungary back home to Bombay on 8th Jan, 2017.
Here's a rough itinerary:
16/12/2016 - 20/12/2016: Hamburg
20/12/2016 : Bus to Berlin from Hamburg
20/12/2016- 25/12/2016 Berlin
25/12/2016 - Bus to Krakow from Berlin
25/12/2016 - 28/12/2016: Krakow
28/12/2016 - Bus to Prague from Krakow
28/12/2016- 31/12/2016: Prague
31/12/2016: Early morning bus from Prague to Vienna
31/12/2016 - 05/01/2017 : Vienna (with a day trip to Bratislava)
05/01/2017: Bus to Budapest
05/01/2017- 07/01/2017: Budapest
08/01/2017 : Early Morning flight from Budapest to Bombay, India
I am meeting friends in Hamburg, Berlin and Vienna ..Hence the extra days ..
Is it doable considering the weather(cold/snow), distance, travel time?? i know i'm only visiting the major cities and missing out on a lot of other good places...
As regards the bus, I am getting really good deals on the bus tickets..
A bit about me :
I'm 28 years old, vegetarian (tips for good vegetarian food and restaurants) , i wouldn't mind skipping the museums .. Not a big fan of art and museums. I'm happy to stroll around and get lost walking , grab coffee or beer at some cafe...
Thank you all so much in advance for the responses and taking the time to read my large post
Look forward to reading all your advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 2 B&B in Ireland
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 5 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 6 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 7 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 8 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 9 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 10 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 11 Alitala
- 12 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 15 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 16 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 19 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 20 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 21 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 22 Europe First Timers
- 23 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 24 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece