I need some help planning my trip this December
I'll be flying in from Bombay,India to Hamburg,Germany on 16th December,2016 and flying out from Budapest,Hungary back home to Bombay on 8th Jan, 2017.
Here's a rough itinerary:
16/12/2016 - 20/12/2016: Hamburg
20/12/2016 : Bus to Berlin from Hamburg
20/12/2016- 25/12/2016 Berlin
25/12/2016 - Bus to Krakow from Berlin
25/12/2016 - 28/12/2016: Krakow
28/12/2016 - Bus to Prague from Krakow
28/12/2016- 31/12/2016: Prague
31/12/2016: Early morning bus from Prague to Vienna
31/12/2016 - 05/01/2017 : Vienna (with a day trip to Bratislava)
05/01/2017: Bus to Budapest
05/01/2017- 07/01/2017: Budapest
08/01/2017 : Early Morning flight from Budapest to Bombay, India
I am meeting friends in Hamburg, Berlin and Vienna ..Hence the extra days ..
Is it doable considering the weather(cold/snow), distance, travel time?? i know i'm only visiting the major cities and missing out on a lot of other good places...
As regards the bus, I am getting really good deals on the bus tickets..
A bit about me :
I'm 28 years old, vegetarian (tips for good vegetarian food and restaurants) , i wouldn't mind skipping the museums .. Not a big fan of art and museums. I'm happy to stroll around and get lost walking , grab coffee or beer at some cafe...
Thank you all so much in advance for the responses and taking the time to read my large post
Look forward to reading all your advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 2 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 3 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 4 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 5 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 6 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 7 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 8 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 10 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 11 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 12 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 13 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 14 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 15 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 16 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 17 WWI Battlefields
- 18 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 19 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 20 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 23 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 24 Reaching the Lake District
- 25 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?