Hello---My husband and I will be traveling to Rome next year with our son. He will be 3.5 years old at the time. Any good ideas of activities/sights that would be appropriate for a child of this age? My husband and I have been to Rome before so aren't stressed about having to hit all of the big tourist sites. Thanks in advance.
Need Help with Rome Activities with a 3.5 Year Old
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 More help with housing in Puglia
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 9 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 TGV and Provence questions
- 12 Rome Accommodation
- 13 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 14 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 15 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 16 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 17 Italian Lakes gardens
- 18 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 19 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 Taxi Availability from Bus Station