Hello---My husband and I will be traveling to Rome next year with our son. He will be 3.5 years old at the time. Any good ideas of activities/sights that would be appropriate for a child of this age? My husband and I have been to Rome before so aren't stressed about having to hit all of the big tourist sites. Thanks in advance.
Need Help with Rome Activities with a 3.5 Year Old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 2 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 3 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 4 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 5 France in October
- 6 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 7 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 8 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 11 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 12 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 16 Tipping in the UK
- 17 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 18 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 19 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 20 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 21 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 22 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 23 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 24 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 25 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia