Hello---My husband and I will be traveling to Rome next year with our son. He will be 3.5 years old at the time. Any good ideas of activities/sights that would be appropriate for a child of this age? My husband and I have been to Rome before so aren't stressed about having to hit all of the big tourist sites. Thanks in advance.
Need Help with Rome Activities with a 3.5 Year Old
View all Europe activity »
- 1 More help with housing in Puglia
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 River cruises
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 9 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 20 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 21 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris