My husband and I are planning our first visit to Europe. We are in our late 20s. Our interests would be exploring the night life, and looking at beautiful places and getting a good "feel" of the city. We are not much into history,art and culture(though we wouldn't mind visiting a museum or two).
We had earlier planned Budapest-Vienna-Prague. But I wasn't too keen on Vienna-I would like to replace it with Berlin. I think it would be nice to visit a modern German city after Budapest and Prague.
Below is the tentative itenerary that I've been working on. Since this is our first trip to Europe, I'd love to have a few pointers on whether it is do-able and what we should change. Also any suggestions on the must visits?
Day 1: Arrive in Berlin
Day 2: Berlin
Day 3: Berlin
Day 4: Berlin
Day 5: Berlin to Prague morning train-reach Prague around 1PM
Day 6: Prague
Day 7: Prague.Overnight train to budapest
Day 8: Budapest
Day 9: Budapest
Day 10: Depart from Budapest
Also, Im a little confused about whether I should do Berlin-Prague-Budapest or Budapest-Prague Berlin-I would like the beginning of the trip to be little fact paced, and end it on a slow paced relaxed note. Also, I probably would want to visit the best city at the end.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 2 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 3 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 4 Italy Car Scam
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Pay attention to your watches !
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 10 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 11 car insurance italy
- 12 Christmas Day in Granada
- 13 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 14 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 15 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 16 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 Venice/Mestre
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 24 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 25 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?