I am so excited as I am planning my first trip to Europe.
I really need your help as I have no clue about how to plan my trip, and which cities should I spend more time and where to start, and what is the best way to transport to other cities. I have about 20 to 25 days to spend there. I'd like to visit Paris and Venice ( my dream cities), also Spain, German, .... .
What's your suggestion?
Thanks in advance
Soude from Australia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 2 Bordeaux to Nice
- 3 Whathello Paris
- 4 Uber vs. TfL
- 5 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 6 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 7 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 10 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Transport for local Venice travel
- 14 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 15 Crete Holiday
- 16 Christmas in Italy
- 17 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 18 "Too Much Cows"
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 Rome to Venice
- 23 Alitala
- 24 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 25 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car