My husband and I will be spending about 7 days in Norway as part of our Scandinavia trip in September . We are trying to decide if it is better to do a 7 day organized tour or book the trip on our own. What are some of the better tour companies ? We do not plan on renting a car but want to insure we get to do the fjord tour including the rail, bus and boat trip . We also want to go to Bergen, Lillehammer and Oslo. Any suggestions please ? Thanks
Need help with Norway trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 2 American Express
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 5 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Story of the German Christmas star
- 8 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 21 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 driving in france with kids