My husband and I will be spending about 7 days in Norway as part of our Scandinavia trip in September . We are trying to decide if it is better to do a 7 day organized tour or book the trip on our own. What are some of the better tour companies ? We do not plan on renting a car but want to insure we get to do the fjord tour including the rail, bus and boat trip . We also want to go to Bergen, Lillehammer and Oslo. Any suggestions please ? Thanks
Need help with Norway trip
View all Europe activity »
- 1 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 2 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 3 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 4 Lucerne & Zurich
- 5 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 8 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 9 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 10 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 11 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 Place to propose
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Car in Prague
- 16 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 17 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 20 Spain - Andalucia
- 21 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 Prague - must see
- 24 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 25 Three for the road