My husband and I will be spending about 7 days in Norway as part of our Scandinavia trip in September . We are trying to decide if it is better to do a 7 day organized tour or book the trip on our own. What are some of the better tour companies ? We do not plan on renting a car but want to insure we get to do the fjord tour including the rail, bus and boat trip . We also want to go to Bergen, Lillehammer and Oslo. Any suggestions please ? Thanks
Need help with Norway trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too many Trip Reports
- 2 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 3 Reykjavik hotels
- 4 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 15 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 20 Hotels that we found special
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 23 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 24 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria