We are going to be in Norway from July 7 to July 12 - yes, I know, too short, but I am trying to make the most of it. We will arrive in Oslo around 3pm on 7th, and plan to stay there on 8th, leaving on 9th early morning on the NIN trip. We carry on to Bergen and stay there for the night. And then the dilemma begins... we would like to do some hiking, maybe a glacier hike, Pulpit Rock sounds amazing, and all those fjords! I was not planning to drive but seems as if that might be our best option. I have been trying to find out if there are tour groups that can take us on two day trips from Bergen for these? Or perhaps we can stop along the way on NIN and do the glacier hike (Briksdal?) and then carry on to Bergen? We can leave from Oslo on 8th too. We fly out of Bergen on 12th morning to Stockholm.
Would like to mention that DH would love to climb Pulpit Rock, while I would like to gaze at it. Four hours is a bit much for me. Ideally, we will not like to drive/cruise the whole day. As always, much thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 부산경마경주결과わわ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】わ골프초보わ 이루
- 2 투게더카지노エエ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】エ고래야바다이야기エ 복현규
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 5 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 6 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 7 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 8 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 11 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 12 Shall we Gdansk?
- 13 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 14 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 17 Jewish Vienna
- 18 Short time in Vienna
- 19 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 20 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip