We are going to be in Norway from July 7 to July 12 - yes, I know, too short, but I am trying to make the most of it. We will arrive in Oslo around 3pm on 7th, and plan to stay there on 8th, leaving on 9th early morning on the NIN trip. We carry on to Bergen and stay there for the night. And then the dilemma begins... we would like to do some hiking, maybe a glacier hike, Pulpit Rock sounds amazing, and all those fjords! I was not planning to drive but seems as if that might be our best option. I have been trying to find out if there are tour groups that can take us on two day trips from Bergen for these? Or perhaps we can stop along the way on NIN and do the glacier hike (Briksdal?) and then carry on to Bergen? We can leave from Oslo on 8th too. We fly out of Bergen on 12th morning to Stockholm.
Would like to mention that DH would love to climb Pulpit Rock, while I would like to gaze at it. Four hours is a bit much for me. Ideally, we will not like to drive/cruise the whole day. As always, much thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 2 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 3 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 4 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 5 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 6 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 7 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 8 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 9 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 10 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 11 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 17 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 18 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 19 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 20 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 25 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up