Hi! I will be traveling to Nice with my daughters (ages 2 and 7 months) and mother-in-law for 9 days. I started to do research on Nice and the surrounding areas but am completely overwhelmed by the choices. I want to go into Cannes for the film festival for a day, and my mother-in-law is a big gambler, so she wants to go to Monaco. Other, than that, I'm lost. I would buy a book, but I live in Germany and I do not speak German! Can anyone suggest a couple of places to visit, best days to visit and how to travel there? (We will be based out of Nice for the duration of the trip.) Any advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you, in advance for your help...
Need Help with Nice Vacation, Please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 3 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 4 Italy tours
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Scottish Passport
- 9 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 10 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 11 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 12 Questions About Croatia
- 13 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 16 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 17 Best day trips from Paris
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 20 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 21 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 22 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 23 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?