Hi! I will be traveling to Nice with my daughters (ages 2 and 7 months) and mother-in-law for 9 days. I started to do research on Nice and the surrounding areas but am completely overwhelmed by the choices. I want to go into Cannes for the film festival for a day, and my mother-in-law is a big gambler, so she wants to go to Monaco. Other, than that, I'm lost. I would buy a book, but I live in Germany and I do not speak German! Can anyone suggest a couple of places to visit, best days to visit and how to travel there? (We will be based out of Nice for the duration of the trip.) Any advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you, in advance for your help...
Need Help with Nice Vacation, Please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 2 Good times in Munich, the city
- 3 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 4 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 5 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 6 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 7 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 8 Lake Como transportation questions
- 9 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 10 history museums or locations
- 11 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 12 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 13 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 By train to and out of Prague
- 16 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 17 Cylades Island Hopping
- 18 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 19 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 20 Italy dolomites
- 21 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 22 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 23 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 All Set To Go!!