Hi! I will be traveling to Nice with my daughters (ages 2 and 7 months) and mother-in-law for 9 days. I started to do research on Nice and the surrounding areas but am completely overwhelmed by the choices. I want to go into Cannes for the film festival for a day, and my mother-in-law is a big gambler, so she wants to go to Monaco. Other, than that, I'm lost. I would buy a book, but I live in Germany and I do not speak German! Can anyone suggest a couple of places to visit, best days to visit and how to travel there? (We will be based out of Nice for the duration of the trip.) Any advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you, in advance for your help...
Need Help with Nice Vacation, Please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 8 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 12 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 13 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 nearby cities to london
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 9 days in turkey
- 18 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 23 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 24 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 25 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014