Hi! I will be traveling to Nice with my daughters (ages 2 and 7 months) and mother-in-law for 9 days. I started to do research on Nice and the surrounding areas but am completely overwhelmed by the choices. I want to go into Cannes for the film festival for a day, and my mother-in-law is a big gambler, so she wants to go to Monaco. Other, than that, I'm lost. I would buy a book, but I live in Germany and I do not speak German! Can anyone suggest a couple of places to visit, best days to visit and how to travel there? (We will be based out of Nice for the duration of the trip.) Any advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you, in advance for your help...
Need Help with Nice Vacation, Please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 2 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 3 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 4 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 5 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 6 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 7 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 8 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 9 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 10 London hotel tax is 20%
- 11 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Need help with itinerary
- 16 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 17 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 18 First Trip to Europe
- 19 Expat area's in France
- 20 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 21 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 22 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 23 One month (ish) in Spain
- 24 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 25 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?