Hi! I will be traveling to Nice with my daughters (ages 2 and 7 months) and mother-in-law for 9 days. I started to do research on Nice and the surrounding areas but am completely overwhelmed by the choices. I want to go into Cannes for the film festival for a day, and my mother-in-law is a big gambler, so she wants to go to Monaco. Other, than that, I'm lost. I would buy a book, but I live in Germany and I do not speak German! Can anyone suggest a couple of places to visit, best days to visit and how to travel there? (We will be based out of Nice for the duration of the trip.) Any advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you, in advance for your help...
Need Help with Nice Vacation, Please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 4 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 5 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 6 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 9 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 10 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Favorite hotels
- 13 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 14 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 15 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 16 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 17 Passport Delays
- 18 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 19 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 20 Message for Ackislander
- 21 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 22 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 25 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?