We are heading to Iceland Aug. 21-28 Here's my itinerary so far. I need a little help.
Sun. Aug. 21: Arrive to airport 11:40pm take Airbus to Hotel Fron in Reykjavik ( Airbus ok at that time of night??)
Mon. Take a day tour (haven't booked this yet..) for the "Golden Circle"
Tue. Rent a car, go to snaefellsnes pennisula. sight see on the way, staying two nights in Hotel Budir. Do horseback riding somewhere there!
Thurs. 25 and 26th. Not sure where to stay or what to do...
Sat. 27th spend day a Blue Lagoon and over night at Bue Lagoon Clinic Hotel
Any suggestions or changes??
need help with my itinerary
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 7 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 8 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 9 Lake como
- 10 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 11 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 12 Itinerary Questions
- 13 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 A full week in The Netherlands
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 18 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 Train travel in Europe
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Place to propose
- 23 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration