We are heading to Iceland Aug. 21-28 Here's my itinerary so far. I need a little help.
Sun. Aug. 21: Arrive to airport 11:40pm take Airbus to Hotel Fron in Reykjavik ( Airbus ok at that time of night??)
Mon. Take a day tour (haven't booked this yet..) for the "Golden Circle"
Tue. Rent a car, go to snaefellsnes pennisula. sight see on the way, staying two nights in Hotel Budir. Do horseback riding somewhere there!
Thurs. 25 and 26th. Not sure where to stay or what to do...
Sat. 27th spend day a Blue Lagoon and over night at Bue Lagoon Clinic Hotel
Any suggestions or changes??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 2 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 3 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 4 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 5 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 6 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 7 Greece in 15 Days
- 8 Munich Travel Guide
- 9 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 10 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 11 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 12 Planning Advice!
- 13 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 14 Munich restaurant recs
- 15 tablet
- 16 Help with itinerary
- 17 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 18 Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!
- 19 Norway holiday locations
- 20 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 21 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 22 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 23 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 24 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 25 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe