We are heading to Iceland Aug. 21-28 Here's my itinerary so far. I need a little help.
Sun. Aug. 21: Arrive to airport 11:40pm take Airbus to Hotel Fron in Reykjavik ( Airbus ok at that time of night??)
Mon. Take a day tour (haven't booked this yet..) for the "Golden Circle"
Tue. Rent a car, go to snaefellsnes pennisula. sight see on the way, staying two nights in Hotel Budir. Do horseback riding somewhere there!
Thurs. 25 and 26th. Not sure where to stay or what to do...
Sat. 27th spend day a Blue Lagoon and over night at Bue Lagoon Clinic Hotel
Any suggestions or changes??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 2 오렌지게임【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 3 서비스바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 4 러브룰렛【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 5 야바위바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 6 온라인바다이야기【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 7 에이스토토【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 8 황금성게임【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 9 오이시카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 10 Bodrum Turkey to Greek islands
- 11 야바위카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 12 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 13 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 14 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 15 카지노쿠폰【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 16 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 19 Corsica
- 20 Athens multi site pass
- 21 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 22 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 23 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 24 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 25 Greece itinerary - need advice!