We are heading to Iceland Aug. 21-28 Here's my itinerary so far. I need a little help.
Sun. Aug. 21: Arrive to airport 11:40pm take Airbus to Hotel Fron in Reykjavik ( Airbus ok at that time of night??)
Mon. Take a day tour (haven't booked this yet..) for the "Golden Circle"
Tue. Rent a car, go to snaefellsnes pennisula. sight see on the way, staying two nights in Hotel Budir. Do horseback riding somewhere there!
Thurs. 25 and 26th. Not sure where to stay or what to do...
Sat. 27th spend day a Blue Lagoon and over night at Bue Lagoon Clinic Hotel
Any suggestions or changes??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 2 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 3 Budapest in December 2017
- 4 Traveling eperience and the difficulties involved
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 8 Acropolis Athens
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 5 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 14 6-7 Days in France
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 Getting to Bolivia
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins