We are heading to Iceland Aug. 21-28 Here's my itinerary so far. I need a little help.
Sun. Aug. 21: Arrive to airport 11:40pm take Airbus to Hotel Fron in Reykjavik ( Airbus ok at that time of night??)
Mon. Take a day tour (haven't booked this yet..) for the "Golden Circle"
Tue. Rent a car, go to snaefellsnes pennisula. sight see on the way, staying two nights in Hotel Budir. Do horseback riding somewhere there!
Thurs. 25 and 26th. Not sure where to stay or what to do...
Sat. 27th spend day a Blue Lagoon and over night at Bue Lagoon Clinic Hotel
Any suggestions or changes??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Italy in January?
- 4 2 days in Lugano area
- 5 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 8 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 11 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 12 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 Scotland in December
- 15 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 16 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 17 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 18 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 19 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 20 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 21 10 days in London in early December
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls