We are heading to Iceland Aug. 21-28 Here's my itinerary so far. I need a little help.
Sun. Aug. 21: Arrive to airport 11:40pm take Airbus to Hotel Fron in Reykjavik ( Airbus ok at that time of night??)
Mon. Take a day tour (haven't booked this yet..) for the "Golden Circle"
Tue. Rent a car, go to snaefellsnes pennisula. sight see on the way, staying two nights in Hotel Budir. Do horseback riding somewhere there!
Thurs. 25 and 26th. Not sure where to stay or what to do...
Sat. 27th spend day a Blue Lagoon and over night at Bue Lagoon Clinic Hotel
Any suggestions or changes??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 RENFE error message during payment
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 All of Spain or something else..?
- 6 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 7 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 8 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 9 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 10 Greece Experts
- 11 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 12 Europe itinerary review
- 13 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 14 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 15 Enjoying England for a year!
- 16 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 17 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 18 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 21 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 22 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 24 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 25 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany