We are heading to Iceland Aug. 21-28 Here's my itinerary so far. I need a little help.
Sun. Aug. 21: Arrive to airport 11:40pm take Airbus to Hotel Fron in Reykjavik ( Airbus ok at that time of night??)
Mon. Take a day tour (haven't booked this yet..) for the "Golden Circle"
Tue. Rent a car, go to snaefellsnes pennisula. sight see on the way, staying two nights in Hotel Budir. Do horseback riding somewhere there!
Thurs. 25 and 26th. Not sure where to stay or what to do...
Sat. 27th spend day a Blue Lagoon and over night at Bue Lagoon Clinic Hotel
Any suggestions or changes??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 2 February in Florence
- 3 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Should we go to Vienna?
- 6 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 7 Munich, salzburg, Vienna & Budapest
- 8 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 9 Pokemon to sleep during the night
- 10 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 11 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 12 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 13 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 14 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 17 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 18 Renting a car
- 19 munich - day trips
- 20 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 21 Loire Valley itinerary
- 22 Phone cards
- 23 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 24 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 25 Nuit Blanche in Paris Oct 1st