We are heading to Iceland Aug. 21-28 Here's my itinerary so far. I need a little help.
Sun. Aug. 21: Arrive to airport 11:40pm take Airbus to Hotel Fron in Reykjavik ( Airbus ok at that time of night??)
Mon. Take a day tour (haven't booked this yet..) for the "Golden Circle"
Tue. Rent a car, go to snaefellsnes pennisula. sight see on the way, staying two nights in Hotel Budir. Do horseback riding somewhere there!
Thurs. 25 and 26th. Not sure where to stay or what to do...
Sat. 27th spend day a Blue Lagoon and over night at Bue Lagoon Clinic Hotel
Any suggestions or changes??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Planning A trip
- 4 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 5 A week in the Occitanie
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 10 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 11 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 14 Train Through Spain
- 15 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Italy June 6-16
- 18 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 19 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 hill of crosses
- 23 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 25 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son