We are heading to Iceland Aug. 21-28 Here's my itinerary so far. I need a little help.
Sun. Aug. 21: Arrive to airport 11:40pm take Airbus to Hotel Fron in Reykjavik ( Airbus ok at that time of night??)
Mon. Take a day tour (haven't booked this yet..) for the "Golden Circle"
Tue. Rent a car, go to snaefellsnes pennisula. sight see on the way, staying two nights in Hotel Budir. Do horseback riding somewhere there!
Thurs. 25 and 26th. Not sure where to stay or what to do...
Sat. 27th spend day a Blue Lagoon and over night at Bue Lagoon Clinic Hotel
Any suggestions or changes??
need help with my itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are the best places to see in England
- 2 London hotel
- 3 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 4 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 London tube
- 8 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 9 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 Europe in 21 days
- 12 London day trips, especially castles
- 13 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 14 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 15 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 18 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 19 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 20 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 21 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 22 Swiss rail passes
- 23 Zurich, Switzerland
- 24 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 25 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?