We are heading to Iceland Aug. 21-28 Here's my itinerary so far. I need a little help.
Sun. Aug. 21: Arrive to airport 11:40pm take Airbus to Hotel Fron in Reykjavik ( Airbus ok at that time of night??)
Mon. Take a day tour (haven't booked this yet..) for the "Golden Circle"
Tue. Rent a car, go to snaefellsnes pennisula. sight see on the way, staying two nights in Hotel Budir. Do horseback riding somewhere there!
Thurs. 25 and 26th. Not sure where to stay or what to do...
Sat. 27th spend day a Blue Lagoon and over night at Bue Lagoon Clinic Hotel
Any suggestions or changes??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 2 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 3 Day trip ideas
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 6 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 7 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 8 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 9 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 10 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 11 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 15 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Things to do in Brussels
- 20 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 21 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England