Hi everyone. My family and I are taking a vacation next June 2013. My itinerary is as follows. We have from the first to the fifteen as days for vacation. So we arr going to take the plane to Paris on June 1st, arriving in Paris 3rd. We are planning to visit Paris, Venice, Florence a,d Rome. We have twelve days not counting travel times to visit four cities. Any suggestion in how would be the most efficient way to do it? I really appreciate it. This trip is very valuable for us because is my daughter's fifteen's birthday and we want to make me memorable for her and all of us. Thanks in advance. I really need help in developing a good itinerary. I have planned out to do it as follows: 4 days in Paris, two days in Venice, @ days in Florence, and 4 days in Rome. Does this look doable? Thank you
Need help with my Europe Itinerary!!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 2 Ireland in a week
- 3 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 14 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 15 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 16 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 17 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 20 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop