Hi everyone. My family and I are taking a vacation next June 2013. My itinerary is as follows. We have from the first to the fifteen as days for vacation. So we arr going to take the plane to Paris on June 1st, arriving in Paris 3rd. We are planning to visit Paris, Venice, Florence a,d Rome. We have twelve days not counting travel times to visit four cities. Any suggestion in how would be the most efficient way to do it? I really appreciate it. This trip is very valuable for us because is my daughter's fifteen's birthday and we want to make me memorable for her and all of us. Thanks in advance. I really need help in developing a good itinerary. I have planned out to do it as follows: 4 days in Paris, two days in Venice, @ days in Florence, and 4 days in Rome. Does this look doable? Thank you
Need help with my Europe Itinerary!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 2 Stay near Paris
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 5 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 6 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 7 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 8 Koper to Trieste
- 9 Trieste and Koper
- 10 What still confounds you about travel?
- 11 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 12 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 15 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 16 Pronunciation
- 17 Dublin Tour Companies
- 18 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 22 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 25 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!