Hi everyone. My family and I are taking a vacation next June 2013. My itinerary is as follows. We have from the first to the fifteen as days for vacation. So we arr going to take the plane to Paris on June 1st, arriving in Paris 3rd. We are planning to visit Paris, Venice, Florence a,d Rome. We have twelve days not counting travel times to visit four cities. Any suggestion in how would be the most efficient way to do it? I really appreciate it. This trip is very valuable for us because is my daughter's fifteen's birthday and we want to make me memorable for her and all of us. Thanks in advance. I really need help in developing a good itinerary. I have planned out to do it as follows: 4 days in Paris, two days in Venice, @ days in Florence, and 4 days in Rome. Does this look doable? Thank you
Need help with my Europe Itinerary!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich with a car?
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 4 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 5 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 6 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 7 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 8 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 9 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 10 poland to switzerland
- 11 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 12 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 13 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 One week in Venice - trips
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 22 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 23 UK for 12 days !
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions