I checked online with mega train and saw that a trip from london to southampton was 2 pounds does this sound right the trip is 1 and a half hours it said
thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드후기☛✐【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✐☚강원랜드후기강원랜드후기
- 2 밤문화후기☛✏【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✏☚밤문화후기밤문화후기
- 3 강남클럽추천☛✎【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✎☚강남클럽추천강남클럽추천
- 4 강남안마방추천☛✍【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✍☚강남안마방추천강남안마방추천
- 5 강남텐프로추천☛✉【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✉☚강남텐프로추천강남텐프로추천
- 6 강남룸싸롱추천☛✈【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✈☚강남룸싸롱추천강남룸싸롱추천
- 7 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 8 Perugia
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 11 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 12 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 13 Areas in Milan
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 20 CDG much improved
- 21 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?