We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy itinerary
- 2 5 Days in Corsica
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 5 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 8 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 9 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 10 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 11 cell phone companys
- 12 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 13 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 14 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 15 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 16 Itinerary Help!
- 17 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 18 London Itinerary and Questions
- 19 Well, I'm always warning people
- 20 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 21 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 22 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 23 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 24 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 25 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
Need help with London-Paris-Amsterdam itinerary for family