We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 2 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 3 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 4 Small detour from Paris
- 5 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 6 Sicily or Rome
- 7 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 8 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 9 Italy
- 10 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 11 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 12 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 13 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 14 When and how to book for a trip?
- 15 Provence to Nice driving
- 16 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 17 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 18 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 19 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 20 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 21 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 22 France to stop making foie grois
- 23 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 24 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 25 Plug ins for London and Paris
Need help with London-Paris-Amsterdam itinerary for family