We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 13 How to rent a car
- 14 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 15 Day trips from Florence
- 16 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 17 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Perugia
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 May get together in Paris
- 23 Paris in September
- 24 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 25 First time in Bulgaria
Need help with London-Paris-Amsterdam itinerary for family