We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy's central lakes!
- 2 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 3 Travel vs. Babies
- 4 Europe in late January
- 5 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 8 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 9 UBER in England
- 10 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 11 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 12 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 13 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 14 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 15 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 16 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 17 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 18 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 19 Andalucia in December
- 20 England and Wales by public transport
- 21 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 22 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 23 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 24 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 25 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
Need help with London-Paris-Amsterdam itinerary for family