We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Acorn TV
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 8 Germany train help!
- 9 Train help for Prague
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 Athens
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Transportation from Brno train station
- 16 Budapest & Prague
- 17 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 18 Swiss Travel Pass
- 19 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Paris day trips August
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
Need help with London-Paris-Amsterdam itinerary for family