We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 2 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 3 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 4 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 5 Tuscany literature
- 6 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 7 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 8 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 9 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 10 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 11 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 12 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 13 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 14 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 15 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 16 wandering in venice
- 17 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 18 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 19 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 20 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 21 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 22 Final Itinerary help
- 23 Finalizing Itinerary
- 24 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 25 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
Need help with London-Paris-Amsterdam itinerary for family