We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shorts in South of France?
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 4 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 5 Camogli and surrounds
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 8 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 9 Route des Vins
- 10 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 15 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 25 Homesaty
Need help with London-Paris-Amsterdam itinerary for family