We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Need help with London-Paris-Amsterdam itinerary for family
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 3 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 4 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 London neighborhood suggestions
- 7 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 8 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 9 Matisse at Tate
- 10 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 11 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 12 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 13 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 14 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 15 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 16 Ireland Southwest
- 17 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 18 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 19 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 20 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 21 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 25 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts