We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 2 토토 총판 수익 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017사본
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 5 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 6 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 London is it worth it?
- 9 Montserrat Express
- 10 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 11 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 12 International drivers permit
- 13 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 14 Places to stop/stay?
- 15 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 16 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 17 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 18 ATM help
- 19 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 20 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 21 Visit to Sardinia
- 22 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 23 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 24 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
Need help with London-Paris-Amsterdam itinerary for family