We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 2 travel around Spain
- 3 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 4 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 5 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 6 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 7 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 8 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 9 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 10 Another Question re Scotland
- 11 Dalmation coast in October?
- 12 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 17 Where to stay in Umbria
- 18 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 19 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 20 First Trip to Ireland
- 21 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 22 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 23 Train up the Jungfrau
- 24 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 25 Tattoos in Italy
Need help with London-Paris-Amsterdam itinerary for family