We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Tuscany
- 2 Cordoba or Granada?
- 3 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 4 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 5 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 6 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 7 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 8 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 9 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 10 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 11 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 12 train from ams to paris
- 13 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 14 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 15 Poland in September
- 16 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 19 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 22 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 23 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 24 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 25 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
Need help with London-Paris-Amsterdam itinerary for family