We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh to Skye
- 2 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 3 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 4 2017 Easter in Italy
- 5 4 days itinerary for France
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 8 Going to Russia
- 9 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 10 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 11 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 12 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 13 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 14 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 15 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 16 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 17 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 18 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 19 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 20 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 21 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 22 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 23 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
Need help with London-Paris-Amsterdam itinerary for family