We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Need help with London-Paris-Amsterdam itinerary for family
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 2 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 3 Potential trip - Balkans
- 4 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 5 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 6 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 7 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 10 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 11 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 14 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 15 Is this realistic... advice?
- 16 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 17 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Age for booking a hotel?
- 20 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 21 Satnav maps update
- 22 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 23 Rolling bags in Venice
- 24 Big and little towns of Europe
- 25 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June