We have booked our flights into London and out of Amsterday for me, my wife, and our 10-year old son for mid to end of June.
I'm trying to figure out how to split the trip into those 3 cities and would love your help.
We arrive in LONDON on a MONDAY at 2pm.
We depart AMSTERDAM 2 weeks later on a FRIDAY at 11am.
With our 10-year old, we plan on hitting about one museum per day and only the major attractions. We want to take it easy, not over do it.
My wife and I have both been to Paris.
Current plan is this, but I'd like to know if we should spend less time in London and more in Amsterdam at the end:
Monday: Arrive London around 2pm
Friday: Train to Paris mid-day
Tuesday: High Speed Train to Amsterdam (about 3.5 hours trip), getting in mid afternoon
Friday: Fly back to US at 11am
THANK YOU in advance for taking the time to help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer Installation/Set-up CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 HP Tech SUPPORT Care
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 4 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 5 Hiking in Switzerland
- 6 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 7 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 8 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 9 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 10 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 11 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 12 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 13 Edinbrugh
- 14 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 15 Maximizing Norway time
- 16 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 17 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 18 Best layover option
- 19 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 20 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 21 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 24 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 25 3 days solo in London
Need help with London-Paris-Amsterdam itinerary for family