We'll have 6 1/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), Stonehenge, and possibly Cotswolds. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 2 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 3 Schengen Rule
- 4 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 Christmas Day in Granada
- 9 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 10 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 11 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 12 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 13 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 14 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 15 Zurich to Milan trip
- 16 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 17 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 18 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 19 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Pay attention to your watches !
- 22 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 23 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 24 Venice/Mestre
- 25 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?