We'll have 6 1/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), Stonehenge, and possibly Cotswolds. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 2 Earthquake near Naples
- 3 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 4 3nights in Venice
- 5 Munich itinerary review
- 6 13 nights in switzerland
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 9 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 10 Football Tickets - Athens
- 11 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 12 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 13 Salzburg itinerary review
- 14 Positano or Sorrento?
- 15 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 16 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 17 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 18 Globus Iberian Tour
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Paris in November
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 23 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 24 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 25 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?