We'll have 6 1/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), Stonehenge, and possibly Cotswolds. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 2 Final Itinerary help
- 3 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 4 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 5 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 6 Where to buy Saffron?
- 7 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 8 my current itinerary for future trip
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 11 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 12 A road trip to Florence
- 13 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 14 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 15 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 16 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 17 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 18 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 19 wandering in venice
- 20 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 21 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 22 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 23 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 24 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 25 Switzerland 5 days