We'll have 6 1/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), Stonehenge, and possibly Cotswolds. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated
need help with London, etc... itinerary
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 5 Madrid to Sevilla
- 6 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 11 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Ireland in a week
- 14 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 22 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Weekend in Lake Bled?