We'll have 6 1/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), Stonehenge, and possibly Cotswolds. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 3 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Athens
- 6 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 7 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Spain in July
- 13 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 14 Meteora for older folk
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 17 Train help for Prague
- 18 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Budapest & Prague