We'll have 6 1/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), Stonehenge, and possibly Cotswolds. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 2 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 7 One night in Rome
- 8 Sintra
- 9 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 10 How the kids age calculated
- 11 Murren to Prague
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 16 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 17 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 18 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 19 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 25 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?