We'll have 6 1/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), Stonehenge, and possibly Cotswolds. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 2 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 3 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 4 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 5 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 6 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 7 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 8 Europe in late January
- 9 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 10 European Cooking Secrets
- 11 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 12 Travel vs. Babies
- 13 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 14 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 15 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 16 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 19 Travel help
- 20 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 21 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 22 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 23 CDG much improved
- 24 London tour and theatre ideas
- 25 BEWARE of EUROCAR