We'll have 6 1/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), Stonehenge, and possibly Cotswolds. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 2 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 3 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 4 Naples, Italy
- 5 Ireland in April
- 6 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 9 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 10 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 11 French restaurants
- 12 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 13 Engadine Valley help
- 14 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 15 Tuscany 6 nights
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 19 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 20 Planning a European Trip
- 21 France & Italy, May or June
- 22 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 23 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 24 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 25 San Sebastian