We'll have 6 1/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), Stonehenge, and possibly Cotswolds. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Scotland Trip
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 5 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 6 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 7 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 8 Montenegro in September
- 9 3 week stay in Scotland
- 10 Paris, France
- 11 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 12 sfo to europe
- 13 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 14 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 17 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 18 What one thing in Paris?
- 19 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 20 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 21 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 22 Rue des Rosiers
- 23 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 24 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 25 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?