We'll have 6 1/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), Stonehenge, and possibly Cotswolds. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 브라보카지노／《ＡＫＣ888•ＣＯＭ 》／엔젤카지노
- 2 Referendum in Greece
- 3 Texans Take a Tour
- 4 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 5 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 6 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 7 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 8 Train Travel in Germany
- 9 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 10 barcelona
- 11 One night in Amsterdam?
- 12 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 13 Barcelona Itinerary
- 14 Rome Walking Guide
- 15 Switzeraland Iternary
- 16 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 17 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 18 Naples?
- 19 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 20 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 21 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 22 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 23 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 24 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 25 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?