We'll have 6 1/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), Stonehenge, and possibly Cotswolds. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 2 Spain and Beyond - Part Three
- 3 Spending money
- 4 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 5 Provence planning
- 6 Shopping in Paris
- 7 1st Time in Europe
- 8 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 9 Where Europeans Vacation
- 10 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 11 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 12 Warsaw-Kraków-Budapest-Amsterdam itinerary help
- 13 Dublin Ireland
- 14 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 15 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 16 Guesthouse in Bad Gastein
- 17 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 18 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 19 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 20 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 21 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 22 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 23 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 24 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 25 Hand Gliding in Europe