We'll have 6 1/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), Stonehenge, and possibly Cotswolds. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 4 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 5 Tuscany First Time
- 6 Iceland car rental agencies
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 9 Switzerland in October
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Italy in January?
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 14 2 days in Lugano area
- 15 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 16 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 17 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Recommendations
- 20 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 21 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Paris- restaurant
- 25 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?