We'll have 6 1/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), Stonehenge, and possibly Cotswolds. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 2 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 3 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 4 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 5 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 6 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 7 Dolomites October 14-18
- 8 T Mobile Does it Again
- 9 Italy by car
- 10 12 days in Austria
- 11 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 12 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 13 Itinerary Help
- 14 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 15 sim card
- 16 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 17 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 18 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 19 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 20 European Championship
- 21 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 22 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 23 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 24 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 25 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?