We'll have 6 1/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), Stonehenge, and possibly Cotswolds. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours start Switzerland end London
- 2 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 3 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 4 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 5 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 6 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 9 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 10 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 11 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 12 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 15 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 16 Cordoba or Granada?
- 17 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 18 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 19 Geneva to Munich
- 20 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 21 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 22 Dachstien Ice Caves
- 23 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 24 Iceland itinerary help
- 25 16 days loop Venice to Venice