Myself and two daughters are traveling to Europe next month. The part that I need help with is the last leg of the trip.
We will be leaving Milan to travel to Switzerland, particularly the Swiss Alps where my grandparents were born.
I was thinking of possibly using trains for travel out of Milan and in Switzerland. Is that what you would do? Looks like the closest destination to researching their villages would be Locarno. Is there a train that goes from Milan to Locarno?
Also, after we are done exploring our roots, what would you all recommend NOT to miss???
We will have 5 days before we fly out of Zurich.
Any and all info that you would like to provide is invaluable to me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라∇인터넷카지노주소
- 2 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 3 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 4 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 8 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 9 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 10 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 11 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 12 Greek Islands (small)
- 13 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Lay over time
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 18 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 19 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 20 K-Day
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen