I am doing lots of research and planning for our honeymoon in Italy in September.
I'm trying to sort out the best ways of transferring cities.
We arrive in Venice, and are renting an apartment in the Dorsoduro area of Venice. I assume the apartment owner will give us directions for arriving at the apartment from the airport.
Then, we will be heading to Florence. We are staying 5 minutes from the Santa Maria Novella Train Station.
Then, we will be traveling to Rome and staying at the Saint Regis. The website for the hotel says "From the train station the Termini and Tiburtina rail stations are a few kilometres away and also offer taxi and private car service. From Termini Central, it is a 10min walk to The St. Regis Rome while you would require a Taxi from Tiburtina Station. "
Is the best way to use the trenitalia website and book tickets ahead of time? Any tips?
Any information is very helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 4 Transportation from Brno train station
- 5 Petrol in Greece
- 6 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 7 Where to enjoy Paris
- 8 Acorn TV
- 9 Paris day trips August
- 10 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Athens
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 15 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 18 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 19 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 We're here!
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 25 Moving to Italy