I am doing lots of research and planning for our honeymoon in Italy in September.
I'm trying to sort out the best ways of transferring cities.
We arrive in Venice, and are renting an apartment in the Dorsoduro area of Venice. I assume the apartment owner will give us directions for arriving at the apartment from the airport.
Then, we will be heading to Florence. We are staying 5 minutes from the Santa Maria Novella Train Station.
Then, we will be traveling to Rome and staying at the Saint Regis. The website for the hotel says "From the train station the Termini and Tiburtina rail stations are a few kilometres away and also offer taxi and private car service. From Termini Central, it is a 10min walk to The St. Regis Rome while you would require a Taxi from Tiburtina Station. "
Is the best way to use the trenitalia website and book tickets ahead of time? Any tips?
Any information is very helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 4 Norway Hiking Adventure
- 5 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 6 Porto in January
- 7 Places to visit from Zurich
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 Visiting Zurich
- 10 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 11 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 casusyazılım
- 14 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 15 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 16 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 17 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 18 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 19 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 20 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 21 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 22 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 23 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 24 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 25 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?