So excited to have found this forum. I am traveling to Crete with my two sons (ages 6 & 9) and my husband in early September. We have rented a beachside villa in Elounda for 7 nights and were also thinking of adding on a night or two in Chania. We have a rental car and don't mind driving to see as much as we can. What would you suggest? We are from California so making it back to Crete any time soon is unlikely!
Need Help with itinerary in Crete with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 4 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 5 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 6 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 7 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 8 İstanbul Travel guide
- 9 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 10 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 11 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 12 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 13 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 14 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 15 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 18 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 19 Italian Lakes
- 20 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 21 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 22 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 23 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 24 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 25 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich