We are planning a trip to Spain & France for 3 weeks in March 2014. We're leaving March 1st, and coming back March 22nd. We enjoy eating good food, taking in the scenery, going to museums and castles, and perhaps do some wine tasting (not sure if this is an option in March). I'm particularly having a hard time with figuring out where to go in France in March as I heard the weather is pretty terrible. Would appreciate some feedback!
I'm unsure as to whether this itinerary is workable, would love to have some advice:
March 2nd: Arrive in London, take a regional flight to Madrid
March 2nd - 7th in Madrid, day trip to Segovia, and perhaps a day trip to Seville throughout this time
March 7th- regional flight to Barcelona
March 7th to March 11th- Barcelona,Check out Sagrada Familia, another day trip?
March 11th- Barcelona to Marseille regional flight, train from Marseille to Avignon
March 11th to March 14th- Avignon
March 14th, Avignon to Paris train
March 14th to March 17th- Paris (Louvre, Versailles)
March 17th- Paris to Dijon Flight
March 17th - March 21st Dijon?
March 21st- Fly back to London
March 22nd- Fly back to Calgary
Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 3 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 4 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 5 I need a haircut
- 6 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 7 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 8 Tipping in Greece
- 9 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 10 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 11 Honeymooning in Europe
- 12 Southern France
- 13 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 14 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 15 Spain tips beyond safety
- 16 Small group for Colosseum
- 17 American electrical gadgets
- 18 Arc de Triumph Question
- 19 flea markets in France
- 20 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 21 Eating in France-two new books
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 Travel from Split to Zadar