We are planning a trip to Spain & France for 3 weeks in March 2014. We're leaving March 1st, and coming back March 22nd. We enjoy eating good food, taking in the scenery, going to museums and castles, and perhaps do some wine tasting (not sure if this is an option in March). I'm particularly having a hard time with figuring out where to go in France in March as I heard the weather is pretty terrible. Would appreciate some feedback!
I'm unsure as to whether this itinerary is workable, would love to have some advice:
March 2nd: Arrive in London, take a regional flight to Madrid
March 2nd - 7th in Madrid, day trip to Segovia, and perhaps a day trip to Seville throughout this time
March 7th- regional flight to Barcelona
March 7th to March 11th- Barcelona,Check out Sagrada Familia, another day trip?
March 11th- Barcelona to Marseille regional flight, train from Marseille to Avignon
March 11th to March 14th- Avignon
March 14th, Avignon to Paris train
March 14th to March 17th- Paris (Louvre, Versailles)
March 17th- Paris to Dijon Flight
March 17th - March 21st Dijon?
March 21st- Fly back to London
March 22nd- Fly back to Calgary
Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He said , she said
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 4 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 9 Augsburg with kids
- 10 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 11 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 12 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 13 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 14 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 15 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 16 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 23 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid