We are planning a trip to Spain & France for 3 weeks in March 2014. We're leaving March 1st, and coming back March 22nd. We enjoy eating good food, taking in the scenery, going to museums and castles, and perhaps do some wine tasting (not sure if this is an option in March). I'm particularly having a hard time with figuring out where to go in France in March as I heard the weather is pretty terrible. Would appreciate some feedback!
I'm unsure as to whether this itinerary is workable, would love to have some advice:
March 2nd: Arrive in London, take a regional flight to Madrid
March 2nd - 7th in Madrid, day trip to Segovia, and perhaps a day trip to Seville throughout this time
March 7th- regional flight to Barcelona
March 7th to March 11th- Barcelona,Check out Sagrada Familia, another day trip?
March 11th- Barcelona to Marseille regional flight, train from Marseille to Avignon
March 11th to March 14th- Avignon
March 14th, Avignon to Paris train
March 14th to March 17th- Paris (Louvre, Versailles)
March 17th- Paris to Dijon Flight
March 17th - March 21st Dijon?
March 21st- Fly back to London
March 22nd- Fly back to Calgary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 German Train travel
- 2 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 3 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 4 Westin Palace Hotel in Madrid
- 5 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 6 Italy
- 7 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 8 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 9 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 10 Lake Como - basta!
- 11 5-6 days in Iceland in May, road trip possible?
- 12 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 13 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 16 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 17 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 18 Athens airport
- 19 Stockholm archipelago tour or under 15 bridges tour?
- 20 Part 2 -Five Weeks in France - September 2015
- 21 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 22 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 23 When and how to book for a trip?
- 24 Car travel from Barcelona to Lourdes in December
- 25 Travel From Copenhagen-late October