We are planning a trip to Spain & France for 3 weeks in March 2014. We're leaving March 1st, and coming back March 22nd. We enjoy eating good food, taking in the scenery, going to museums and castles, and perhaps do some wine tasting (not sure if this is an option in March). I'm particularly having a hard time with figuring out where to go in France in March as I heard the weather is pretty terrible. Would appreciate some feedback!
I'm unsure as to whether this itinerary is workable, would love to have some advice:
March 2nd: Arrive in London, take a regional flight to Madrid
March 2nd - 7th in Madrid, day trip to Segovia, and perhaps a day trip to Seville throughout this time
March 7th- regional flight to Barcelona
March 7th to March 11th- Barcelona,Check out Sagrada Familia, another day trip?
March 11th- Barcelona to Marseille regional flight, train from Marseille to Avignon
March 11th to March 14th- Avignon
March 14th, Avignon to Paris train
March 14th to March 17th- Paris (Louvre, Versailles)
March 17th- Paris to Dijon Flight
March 17th - March 21st Dijon?
March 21st- Fly back to London
March 22nd- Fly back to Calgary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 2 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 3 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 4 European Cooking Secrets
- 5 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 6 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 9 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 10 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 11 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 12 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 13 My 60th birthday surprises
- 14 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 15 Help with first time trip with family
- 16 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 17 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 18 Verona or Athens?
- 19 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 20 Spain car rental questions
- 21 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 22 Basque country ideas
- 23 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 24 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents