I am planning a trip for two around the first week of July for a wedding in Edinburgh, Scotland. We have about 14 days for this vacation. So far, we are thinking London as an additional stop but would also like to add another country to our trip that will be time and cost efficient. Has anyone completed a similar itinerary with an additional country? I would ideally like to add Portugal, France, Amsterdam...something in Europe that is not in the UK.
Need Help With Itinerary: England, Scotland +1
- 1 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 2 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 3 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 4 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 5 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 8 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 9 France by rail or car?
- 10 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 11 Hotels in Sorrento
- 12 Hair cuts in Florence
- 13 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 17 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 18 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 22 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 23 How Long For Santorini?
- 24 Best area for wine and which one?
- 25 Help me choose places to visit in Italy