I am planning a trip for two around the first week of July for a wedding in Edinburgh, Scotland. We have about 14 days for this vacation. So far, we are thinking London as an additional stop but would also like to add another country to our trip that will be time and cost efficient. Has anyone completed a similar itinerary with an additional country? I would ideally like to add Portugal, France, Amsterdam...something in Europe that is not in the UK.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 2 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 3 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 6 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 7 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 8 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 9 Appenzell in December?
- 10 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 11 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 12 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 13 Iceland in January/February
- 14 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 15 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 18 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 19 WWI Battlefields
- 20 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 21 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 22 Visiting Zurich
- 23 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 24 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 25 Paris to Bordeaux