I am planning a trip for two around the first week of July for a wedding in Edinburgh, Scotland. We have about 14 days for this vacation. So far, we are thinking London as an additional stop but would also like to add another country to our trip that will be time and cost efficient. Has anyone completed a similar itinerary with an additional country? I would ideally like to add Portugal, France, Amsterdam...something in Europe that is not in the UK.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airline to Rome
- 2 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 3 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 6 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 7 PARIS
- 8 Towns around Lucca
- 9 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 10 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 11 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 12 Georgia in 4 days
- 13 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Dublin Luggage storage
- 16 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 17 Croatia short sail trip
- 18 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 21 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 24 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 25 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest