I'm planning a trip to Europe with my daughter starting July 31, 2015 for 20 days. We will be starting in London (she is studying abroad and will have already done London) . I am meeting her there after her classes are done. This is where we would like to go.
I understand that is a lot but she just wants to see key places.
Amsterdam (Anne franks house, etc.)
Paris - Eiffel Tower, arch de triomphe, louvre etc.
Nice/Monaco - walk the beaches, casino, palace etc.
Venice - canals, st. Marks square, gondola ride etc.
Florence - Pointe Vecchio, piazza le Michelangelo,
Pisa - leaning tower of Pisa
Rome - the obvious
We will be taking trains and also flying on easy jet. Nothing Has been purchased so these are just things that we are considering. We do understand there is a lot of walking to do but then again she is young. I'm not but I have done this trip already.
Any advice on itinerary would be greatly appreciated and how many days would be enough for each destination taking into consideration what she wants to do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: train/rental car help
- 2 Berlin
- 3 Germany or Sweden
- 4 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 5 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 6 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 7 One free day in Barcelona
- 8 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 PARIS
- 15 Athens Help
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Bordeaux to Nice
- 19 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 22 Rome -- The next time around
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 25 Rome to Venice