I'm planning a trip to Europe with my daughter starting July 31, 2015 for 20 days. We will be starting in London (she is studying abroad and will have already done London) . I am meeting her there after her classes are done. This is where we would like to go.
I understand that is a lot but she just wants to see key places.
Amsterdam (Anne franks house, etc.)
Paris - Eiffel Tower, arch de triomphe, louvre etc.
Nice/Monaco - walk the beaches, casino, palace etc.
Venice - canals, st. Marks square, gondola ride etc.
Florence - Pointe Vecchio, piazza le Michelangelo,
Pisa - leaning tower of Pisa
Rome - the obvious
We will be taking trains and also flying on easy jet. Nothing Has been purchased so these are just things that we are considering. We do understand there is a lot of walking to do but then again she is young. I'm not but I have done this trip already.
Any advice on itinerary would be greatly appreciated and how many days would be enough for each destination taking into consideration what she wants to do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4us.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Scotland - We're Here!
- 9 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 10 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 11 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 12 European Vacation 2017
- 13 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 14 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 15 Need help in completing trip details
- 16 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 17 Which area to stay in London
- 18 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 19 Madrid food advice needed
- 20 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 21 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 22 Split to Hvar
- 23 Paris for children
- 24 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam