I'm planning a trip to Europe with my daughter starting July 31, 2015 for 20 days. We will be starting in London (she is studying abroad and will have already done London) . I am meeting her there after her classes are done. This is where we would like to go.
I understand that is a lot but she just wants to see key places.
Amsterdam (Anne franks house, etc.)
Paris - Eiffel Tower, arch de triomphe, louvre etc.
Nice/Monaco - walk the beaches, casino, palace etc.
Venice - canals, st. Marks square, gondola ride etc.
Florence - Pointe Vecchio, piazza le Michelangelo,
Pisa - leaning tower of Pisa
Rome - the obvious
We will be taking trains and also flying on easy jet. Nothing Has been purchased so these are just things that we are considering. We do understand there is a lot of walking to do but then again she is young. I'm not but I have done this trip already.
Any advice on itinerary would be greatly appreciated and how many days would be enough for each destination taking into consideration what she wants to do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 2 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 3 Christmas Markets 2017
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 Language to use in Belgium
- 6 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 7 Istanbul at Easter
- 8 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 9 Palermo Apartment
- 10 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 13 SURPRISE TRIP
- 14 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 15 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 16 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 17 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 18 Barcelona - places to stay
- 19 Fado in Lisbon
- 20 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 21 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 22 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 23 Moldova and Transnistria
- 24 Camogli and surrounds
- 25 Central London indoor swimming locations