I'm planning a trip to Europe with my daughter starting July 31, 2015 for 20 days. We will be starting in London (she is studying abroad and will have already done London) . I am meeting her there after her classes are done. This is where we would like to go.
I understand that is a lot but she just wants to see key places.
Amsterdam (Anne franks house, etc.)
Paris - Eiffel Tower, arch de triomphe, louvre etc.
Nice/Monaco - walk the beaches, casino, palace etc.
Venice - canals, st. Marks square, gondola ride etc.
Florence - Pointe Vecchio, piazza le Michelangelo,
Pisa - leaning tower of Pisa
Rome - the obvious
We will be taking trains and also flying on easy jet. Nothing Has been purchased so these are just things that we are considering. We do understand there is a lot of walking to do but then again she is young. I'm not but I have done this trip already.
Any advice on itinerary would be greatly appreciated and how many days would be enough for each destination taking into consideration what she wants to do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 4 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 5 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 6 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 7 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Passport proplems
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 12 Itinerary help...
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 19 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?