I was hoping you guys could give me some advice on a last minute trip my husband and I are planning Italy in late April/early May. We plan to visit the following areas:
Fly into Rome
Rome (3 nights)
Train to Tuscany
Tuscany (3 nights) (Siena, San Gimignano)
Clinque Terre (1 night)
Train to Venice from Florence?
Venice (2 nights)
Train to Milan
Fly out of Milan
My question is:
1) We've decided to skip Florence and spend our time in Tuscany. Which area would you stay in? I've read that Siena and San Gimignano are the key areas to spend time in.
2) Any hotel recommendations for the Clinque Terre area or the Tuscany area?
Thank you!! Would appreciate any feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 6 "Never Mind"
- 7 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 10 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 11 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 12 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 13 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 14 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 17 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 18 First time in Bulgaria
- 19 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg