I was hoping you guys could give me some advice on a last minute trip my husband and I are planning Italy in late April/early May. We plan to visit the following areas:
Fly into Rome
Rome (3 nights)
Train to Tuscany
Tuscany (3 nights) (Siena, San Gimignano)
Clinque Terre (1 night)
Train to Venice from Florence?
Venice (2 nights)
Train to Milan
Fly out of Milan
My question is:
1) We've decided to skip Florence and spend our time in Tuscany. Which area would you stay in? I've read that Siena and San Gimignano are the key areas to spend time in.
2) Any hotel recommendations for the Clinque Terre area or the Tuscany area?
Thank you!! Would appreciate any feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라하우스＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노№문카지노
- 2 안전한카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송바카라モ생방송바카라
- 3 타짜바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노추천ォ카지노추천
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 6 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Beaune France
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Firt time VISA applicant
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 advance tickets?
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik