I was hoping you guys could give me some advice on a last minute trip my husband and I are planning Italy in late April/early May. We plan to visit the following areas:
Fly into Rome
Rome (3 nights)
Train to Tuscany
Tuscany (3 nights) (Siena, San Gimignano)
Clinque Terre (1 night)
Train to Venice from Florence?
Venice (2 nights)
Train to Milan
Fly out of Milan
My question is:
1) We've decided to skip Florence and spend our time in Tuscany. Which area would you stay in? I've read that Siena and San Gimignano are the key areas to spend time in.
2) Any hotel recommendations for the Clinque Terre area or the Tuscany area?
Thank you!! Would appreciate any feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 2 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 3 Major quake in central Itay
- 4 More Info : http://trypurejuvenate.com/hypertone-force-south-africa/
- 5 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 6 One quick week -- where in France?
- 7 Brugge or Ghent?
- 8 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 9 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 10 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 11 3 days with a Swindon base
- 12 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 13 Local markets in Italy
- 14 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 15 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 16 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 17 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 18 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 19 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 20 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 21 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 22 Sicily transportation
- 23 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 24 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 25 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece