I was hoping you guys could give me some advice on a last minute trip my husband and I are planning Italy in late April/early May. We plan to visit the following areas:
Fly into Rome
Rome (3 nights)
Train to Tuscany
Tuscany (3 nights) (Siena, San Gimignano)
Clinque Terre (1 night)
Train to Venice from Florence?
Venice (2 nights)
Train to Milan
Fly out of Milan
My question is:
1) We've decided to skip Florence and spend our time in Tuscany. Which area would you stay in? I've read that Siena and San Gimignano are the key areas to spend time in.
2) Any hotel recommendations for the Clinque Terre area or the Tuscany area?
Thank you!! Would appreciate any feedback.
Need help with Italy Itinerary: Rome, Venice, Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 2 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 7 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 8 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 9 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 10 Advice please...
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Ireland Bus tours
- 13 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 14 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 15 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 16 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept
- 17 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 18 Hey Fodor's
- 19 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 20 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 21 Athens Marathon
- 22 Paris before xmas or after
- 23 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 24 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 25 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days