I was hoping you guys could give me some advice on a last minute trip my husband and I are planning Italy in late April/early May. We plan to visit the following areas:
Fly into Rome
Rome (3 nights)
Train to Tuscany
Tuscany (3 nights) (Siena, San Gimignano)
Clinque Terre (1 night)
Train to Venice from Florence?
Venice (2 nights)
Train to Milan
Fly out of Milan
My question is:
1) We've decided to skip Florence and spend our time in Tuscany. Which area would you stay in? I've read that Siena and San Gimignano are the key areas to spend time in.
2) Any hotel recommendations for the Clinque Terre area or the Tuscany area?
Thank you!! Would appreciate any feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 2 Helsinki vs Talinn vs Gdansk vs ???
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 5 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 6 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 7 translation
- 8 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 9 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 10 Euro railways
- 11 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 12 Turkey Quick Trip
- 13 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 14 British Isles Cruise
- 15 Birthday Treat
- 16 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 17 Catalan Pyrenees
- 18 Thoughts on Valencia for two days from Barcelona?
- 19 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 20 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 23 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 24 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 25 Art History lover - itinerary help