I was hoping you guys could give me some advice on a last minute trip my husband and I are planning Italy in late April/early May. We plan to visit the following areas:
Fly into Rome
Rome (3 nights)
Train to Tuscany
Tuscany (3 nights) (Siena, San Gimignano)
Clinque Terre (1 night)
Train to Venice from Florence?
Venice (2 nights)
Train to Milan
Fly out of Milan
My question is:
1) We've decided to skip Florence and spend our time in Tuscany. Which area would you stay in? I've read that Siena and San Gimignano are the key areas to spend time in.
2) Any hotel recommendations for the Clinque Terre area or the Tuscany area?
Thank you!! Would appreciate any feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chamonix to Paris
- 2 Scotland and London 21 days
- 3 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 4 Rome to venice
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 7 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 8 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 9 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 10 Rome-Itinerary
- 11 Ireland itinerary help please
- 12 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 13 help with Italy itinerary
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 20 Praiana to Positano
- 21 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 22 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 23 Venice
- 24 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 25 A new species of Homo Sapien??