I'm from India (Mumbai). We are planning a family trip to Europe in June-July. I need some help with the itinerary. There are so many places fascinating me so i'm really confused. We would like to visit London Paris Rome Switzerland Italy. A 2 weeks trip! Can yourl help me plan...which place should we visit first...and also about the accommodation (if possible). You can suggest any other place in Europe which i might have missed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 One night in the Dolomites
- 6 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 7 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 8 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 9 Airport Transit Visa
- 10 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 11 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 12 Where in Greece
- 13 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 14 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 18 Vatican tour
- 19 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 20 Day in Capri
- 21 alcazar question and seville advice
- 22 TSA Precheck
- 23 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 First visit to London