I'm from India (Mumbai). We are planning a family trip to Europe in June-July. I need some help with the itinerary. There are so many places fascinating me so i'm really confused. We would like to visit London Paris Rome Switzerland Italy. A 2 weeks trip! Can yourl help me plan...which place should we visit first...and also about the accommodation (if possible). You can suggest any other place in Europe which i might have missed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 Tour groups
- 3 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 4 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 5 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 12 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 13 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 14 Driving in Italy?
- 15 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 16 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 17 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 18 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 19 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 20 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 21 Granada to Madrid
- 22 Croatia
- 23 Croatia trip Planning
- 24 Norway -Trips
- 25 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016