I'm from India (Mumbai). We are planning a family trip to Europe in June-July. I need some help with the itinerary. There are so many places fascinating me so i'm really confused. We would like to visit London Paris Rome Switzerland Italy. A 2 weeks trip! Can yourl help me plan...which place should we visit first...and also about the accommodation (if possible). You can suggest any other place in Europe which i might have missed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 2 help with europe itinary
- 3 Trip in September
- 4 Wake Up Mods
- 5 Escorted tours Norway
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 8 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 9 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 10 Help with basic itinerary
- 11 favorite app for converting US $$
- 12 One week in London with kids
- 13 Charming areas to explore in London
- 14 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 15 Light weight small converter?
- 16 One Day in Vienna
- 17 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 18 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 19 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 20 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 21 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 22 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 23 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 24 a week in Lombardia
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary help!