I am a new expat just come to UK. I and my love are going to plan a trip around UK but not sure where to find a full trip package with offers (or at an affordable price). The package would include hotel room and transport fee as well. I am a traveler but still new to UK so it's a bit difficult for me to find a good one.
Any hints for us? Thank you and nice to meet you guys!
Need help with buying an affordable trip in UK!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 3 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 4 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 5 Rocamaxour
- 6 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 7 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 8 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 9 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 10 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 11 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 12 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 13 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 14 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 15 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 16 France in 2003
- 17 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 18 Maratea
- 19 2 different itineraries
- 20 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 21 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 Home Base in Belgium
- 24 Now for the Venice hotel
- 25 Loco Spain Train Questions