I am a new expat just come to UK. I and my love are going to plan a trip around UK but not sure where to find a full trip package with offers (or at an affordable price). The package would include hotel room and transport fee as well. I am a traveler but still new to UK so it's a bit difficult for me to find a good one.
Any hints for us? Thank you and nice to meet you guys!
Need help with buying an affordable trip in UK!
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 3 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 4 Spain and Portugal
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 12 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 13 Three for the road
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 16 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 19 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 23 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Dawdling Through the Dordogne