I am a new expat just come to UK. I and my love are going to plan a trip around UK but not sure where to find a full trip package with offers (or at an affordable price). The package would include hotel room and transport fee as well. I am a traveler but still new to UK so it's a bit difficult for me to find a good one.
Any hints for us? Thank you and nice to meet you guys!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage Storage in London
- 2 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 3 Tolls in VIENNA-BUDAPEST-ZAGREB-GRAZ-BRATISLAVA-PRAGUE?
- 4 An October day in the Luberon
- 5 Need a couple of trail suggestions in Alpe Siusi
- 6 Alsace
- 7 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 8 My summer in Paris
- 9 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 10 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 11 Euro railways
- 12 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 13 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 14 translation
- 15 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 16 Belgium/Luxembourg driving itinerary
- 17 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 18 Romantic hotel in venice
- 19 stockholm archipelago cruise ideas
- 20 Sweden and Denmark
- 21 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 22 Round trip to Bergen question
- 23 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 24 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 25 Sweden- and another thing