I am a new expat just come to UK. I and my love are going to plan a trip around UK but not sure where to find a full trip package with offers (or at an affordable price). The package would include hotel room and transport fee as well. I am a traveler but still new to UK so it's a bit difficult for me to find a good one.
Any hints for us? Thank you and nice to meet you guys!
Need help with buying an affordable trip in UK!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 3 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 4 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 5 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 6 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 7 La Sagrada Familia
- 8 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 Where to stay in London
- 11 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 14 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 15 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 16 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 17 Expat area's in France
- 18 Aaah...Umbria!
- 19 Sorrento Advice Please
- 20 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 21 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 22 Do I need train tix in advance
- 23 Cyprus photo gallery
- 24 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 25 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!