I am a new expat just come to UK. I and my love are going to plan a trip around UK but not sure where to find a full trip package with offers (or at an affordable price). The package would include hotel room and transport fee as well. I am a traveler but still new to UK so it's a bit difficult for me to find a good one.
Any hints for us? Thank you and nice to meet you guys!
Need help with buying an affordable trip in UK!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 2 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 3 5 days France Itinerary
- 4 10 days in England
- 5 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 6 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 7 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 8 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 9 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 10 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 13 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 14 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 15 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 16 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 17 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 18 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 19 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 20 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 21 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 25 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?