I am a new expat just come to UK. I and my love are going to plan a trip around UK but not sure where to find a full trip package with offers (or at an affordable price). The package would include hotel room and transport fee as well. I am a traveler but still new to UK so it's a bit difficult for me to find a good one.
Any hints for us? Thank you and nice to meet you guys!
Need help with buying an affordable trip in UK!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 2 Good food deals in Spain
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 Europe trip - WITH 3 kids. Help!
- 5 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 6 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 7 using airbnb for the first time...
- 8 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 9 Madrid: City Views
- 10 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 11 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 12 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 13 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 14 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 15 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 16 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 19 How to make this adventure work?
- 20 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 21 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 22 dining in Brussels
- 23 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 24 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 25 5 days in Bremen for a conference