I am a new expat just come to UK. I and my love are going to plan a trip around UK but not sure where to find a full trip package with offers (or at an affordable price). The package would include hotel room and transport fee as well. I am a traveler but still new to UK so it's a bit difficult for me to find a good one.
Any hints for us? Thank you and nice to meet you guys!
Need help with buying an affordable trip in UK!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Votes "No"
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 3 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 8 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 9 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 10 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 11 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 12 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 13 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 14 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 15 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 16 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 17 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 18 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 19 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 20 Olive Oil
- 21 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 22 Wine tour from Verona?
- 23 Paris in 1 Day
- 24 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals