I am a new expat just come to UK. I and my love are going to plan a trip around UK but not sure where to find a full trip package with offers (or at an affordable price). The package would include hotel room and transport fee as well. I am a traveler but still new to UK so it's a bit difficult for me to find a good one.
Any hints for us? Thank you and nice to meet you guys!
Need help with buying an affordable trip in UK!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 2 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 3 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 4 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 5 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 6 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 7 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 8 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 9 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 10 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 11 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 12 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 13 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 14 DCC on the increase?
- 15 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 16 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 17 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 18 Weekend navigo options
- 19 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 20 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 21 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 22 airport transportation
- 23 Split to Venice. Help!
- 24 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 25 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria