I am a new expat just come to UK. I and my love are going to plan a trip around UK but not sure where to find a full trip package with offers (or at an affordable price). The package would include hotel room and transport fee as well. I am a traveler but still new to UK so it's a bit difficult for me to find a good one.
Any hints for us? Thank you and nice to meet you guys!
Need help with buying an affordable trip in UK!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 4 Questions for Paris residents
- 5 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 8 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 9 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 10 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 11 Stay in Venice
- 12 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 13 Venice - apartment??????
- 14 12 days in italy help
- 15 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 16 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 17 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 18 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 19 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 20 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 21 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 22 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 23 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 24 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 25 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base