9 of us are going on a family trip to Italy for our first time next May. I have researched for months where to stay and what to do. We will be staying a week in Tuscany. I have enjoyed many articles written on this site as well as Slowtrav. I even love an Agriturismo that Bob the Navigator recommended, Cretaiole. The most important aspect to me of a farmhouse is the views of which Cretaiole is like no other I have seen. I noticed though that it does not have a pool or a restaurant like many of the others. My question is.... how important is a pool when going in May and is not having a restaurant on the property a big deal? Also, are the restaurants open in the villages of Tuscany on Sunday? Help!
Need help with a Tuscan Agriturismo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 2 London neighborhood suggestions
- 3 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 4 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 5 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 6 Restaurants in Spain
- 7 big family in Ireland
- 8 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Touring Dover Castle
- 11 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 12 Ireland itinerary
- 13 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 16 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 17 Cell phones in Ireland
- 18 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 Santorini transportation
- 21 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 22 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 25 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?