9 of us are going on a family trip to Italy for our first time next May. I have researched for months where to stay and what to do. We will be staying a week in Tuscany. I have enjoyed many articles written on this site as well as Slowtrav. I even love an Agriturismo that Bob the Navigator recommended, Cretaiole. The most important aspect to me of a farmhouse is the views of which Cretaiole is like no other I have seen. I noticed though that it does not have a pool or a restaurant like many of the others. My question is.... how important is a pool when going in May and is not having a restaurant on the property a big deal? Also, are the restaurants open in the villages of Tuscany on Sunday? Help!
Need help with a Tuscan Agriturismo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 2 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 3 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 4 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 5 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 6 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 7 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 10 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 11 Fashion for larger man?
- 12 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 13 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 14 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 19 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 20 London 2nd time around
- 21 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 22 Traveling in France by train
- 23 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 24 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 25 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary