9 of us are going on a family trip to Italy for our first time next May. I have researched for months where to stay and what to do. We will be staying a week in Tuscany. I have enjoyed many articles written on this site as well as Slowtrav. I even love an Agriturismo that Bob the Navigator recommended, Cretaiole. The most important aspect to me of a farmhouse is the views of which Cretaiole is like no other I have seen. I noticed though that it does not have a pool or a restaurant like many of the others. My question is.... how important is a pool when going in May and is not having a restaurant on the property a big deal? Also, are the restaurants open in the villages of Tuscany on Sunday? Help!
Need help with a Tuscan Agriturismo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Tight Planning?
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 7 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 8 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 9 Travel with Teens
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 15 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 16 One week in Venice - trips
- 17 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 18 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 19 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 20 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 21 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 22 UK for 12 days !
- 23 Italy
- 24 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 25 accommodation woes - Sicily