9 of us are going on a family trip to Italy for our first time next May. I have researched for months where to stay and what to do. We will be staying a week in Tuscany. I have enjoyed many articles written on this site as well as Slowtrav. I even love an Agriturismo that Bob the Navigator recommended, Cretaiole. The most important aspect to me of a farmhouse is the views of which Cretaiole is like no other I have seen. I noticed though that it does not have a pool or a restaurant like many of the others. My question is.... how important is a pool when going in May and is not having a restaurant on the property a big deal? Also, are the restaurants open in the villages of Tuscany on Sunday? Help!
Need help with a Tuscan Agriturismo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 2 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 3 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 8 Is my plan ok
- 9 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 17 Southern Spain
- 18 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 19 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 22 Scotland November 2015
- 23 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 24 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 25 Best Option for London Travelcard?