9 of us are going on a family trip to Italy for our first time next May. I have researched for months where to stay and what to do. We will be staying a week in Tuscany. I have enjoyed many articles written on this site as well as Slowtrav. I even love an Agriturismo that Bob the Navigator recommended, Cretaiole. The most important aspect to me of a farmhouse is the views of which Cretaiole is like no other I have seen. I noticed though that it does not have a pool or a restaurant like many of the others. My question is.... how important is a pool when going in May and is not having a restaurant on the property a big deal? Also, are the restaurants open in the villages of Tuscany on Sunday? Help!
Need help with a Tuscan Agriturismo
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 2 Rothenburg ob der tauber
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Want to spend 1 day in London (Approx 12 pm - 12am)
- 5 How many home bases do we need for 3 weeks in Belgium
- 6 Best Airline to use from Perth to Amsterdam
- 7 Transfer From US job to UK job...Tips, tricks, etiquette
- 8 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Things to do in Budapest at the evening
- 10 Portugal in September
- 11 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 12 River Palace or Victoria Hotel
- 13 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 14 A full week in The Netherlands
- 15 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 16 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 17 Reggio Emilia for 1 week
- 18 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 19 Hotel in Naples for two nights
- 20 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 21 Chambermaid tipping
- 22 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 23 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 24 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 25 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout