We are arriving May 3 into Venice for a cruise May 4 and need a decent place to stay that is convenient to the ships. Looking for a nice 2 star or three star hotel. We will have all day to explore on May 4 before boarding the ship, so any places you recommend to visit would be much appreciated, too. We will be staying in St. Mark's area for three days after the cruise and seeing things around that area.
Need help with a hotel convenient to cruise ships in Venice
- 1 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 2 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 3 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 4 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 5 Normandy on our own?
- 6 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 7 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 France by rail or car?
- 10 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 11 London at Xmas
- 12 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 13 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 17 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 18 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 21 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 22 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 23 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 24 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 25 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass