We are arriving May 3 into Venice for a cruise May 4 and need a decent place to stay that is convenient to the ships. Looking for a nice 2 star or three star hotel. We will have all day to explore on May 4 before boarding the ship, so any places you recommend to visit would be much appreciated, too. We will be staying in St. Mark's area for three days after the cruise and seeing things around that area.
Need help with a hotel convenient to cruise ships in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 2 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 3 italy
- 4 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 7 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 8 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 9 What still confounds you about travel?
- 10 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 11 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 12 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 13 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 14 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 15 Chip but no PIN
- 16 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 21 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 Pronunciation
- 24 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 25 Golfing in Ireland