I'm new here, and to the world of european travel so bear with me please
I'm spending the year abroad in spain working but turns out I've got 3 weeks christmas holidays sooo of course I'll be taking advantage and travelling around.
Of course I'm open to some "going with the flow" but I'd like to have some type of general idea of of itinerary so as to avoid unnecessary travel time zigzagging back and forth.
Now this is where I'm stuck. I know I'd like to spend some time in the UK as I really want to visit Scotland and I have friends in London. I've also heard there are really nice Christmas markets in Berlin, Amsterdam and other cities in that general area. I figured then that maybe I could spend the first half of the trip touring around cities in that general area of europe and then after christmas head over for the second half (which would include New years) travelling in the UK.
Two questions: does this sound reasonable?
Can anyone suggest any cities/towns that are absolute musts to visit?
And of course, if anyone were to go so far as to suggest an general itinerary of cities they'Ve done in the past I wouldn't complain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 önl!ne BELLSOUTH Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 Bellsouth 24*7
- 2 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 TIM in FCO - update
- 7 Scotland - We're Here!
- 8 Train / Calabria
- 9 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 12 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 13 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 16 Lisbon - a few tips
- 17 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 18 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 19 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 20 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 21 Avoid Europcar!
- 22 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 25 European Vacation 2017
need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)