We are flying into and out of Barcelona, Spain mid June to mid July with our 3 teenagers. We would like to see Spain, Italy and France but do not have an itinery planned yet. Any ideas would be appreciated. We are fairly easy going and enjoy to go off the beaten path. Thank you.
Need help with a 4 week itinery starting and ending in Barcelona
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 2 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 11 rent car / Munich
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 17 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 18 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 19 Channel Islands
- 20 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 21 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome