My wife and I will be traveling to Europe from ft. Lauderdale in June . We are planning on going for about 4 weeks or so and would like some help and advice. We're not sure where to fly in but I did hear that Dublin is the cheapest, oh and our budget is $10,000 not including flight tickets. Some cities we would like to visit are Dublin, London, Paris , Amsterdam , Munich, Swiss alps and Madrid and maybe Italy if time allowed! We greatly appreciate any advice !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Fodor's Survey
- 4 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 5 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 6 Barcelona question
- 7 Azores, Canary Islands, Mallorca, or Hawaii for August Honeymoon
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Venice to Positano to Rome travel help
- 10 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 11 My 60th birthday surprises
- 12 20 Days in Europe
- 13 4 days in switzerland
- 14 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 15 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 16 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 17 European Cooking Secrets
- 18 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 19 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 20 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 21 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 22 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 23 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 24 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 25 Help with first time trip with family