My wife and I will be traveling to Europe from ft. Lauderdale in June . We are planning on going for about 4 weeks or so and would like some help and advice. We're not sure where to fly in but I did hear that Dublin is the cheapest, oh and our budget is $10,000 not including flight tickets. Some cities we would like to visit are Dublin, London, Paris , Amsterdam , Munich, Swiss alps and Madrid and maybe Italy if time allowed! We greatly appreciate any advice !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 2 파워볼사다리 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 4 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 7 Scotland itinerary help
- 8 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 9 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 10 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 11 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 12 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 13 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 14 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 17 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 18 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 19 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 20 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 21 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 22 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 23 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Edinbrugh