My wife and I will be traveling to Europe from ft. Lauderdale in June . We are planning on going for about 4 weeks or so and would like some help and advice. We're not sure where to fly in but I did hear that Dublin is the cheapest, oh and our budget is $10,000 not including flight tickets. Some cities we would like to visit are Dublin, London, Paris , Amsterdam , Munich, Swiss alps and Madrid and maybe Italy if time allowed! We greatly appreciate any advice !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 2 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 3 European travel, what to see?
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 Athens airport
- 6 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 7 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 8 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 9 please revew provence agenda
- 10 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 11 Lake Como - basta!
- 12 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 13 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 14 Scenic route from Montepuciano to Siena
- 15 Provence and Amalfi Small Town bases
- 16 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 17 Trip Report: Family4travels to Barcelona and Morocco: tapas, Gaudi, tents & tangines
- 18 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 19 4 nights in Tuscany- Pls help with the plan.
- 20 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 21 What train stop in Salerno?
- 22 Norway in November
- 23 Sentimental Journey
- 24 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 25 Bilboa to Madrid