My wife and I will be traveling to Europe from ft. Lauderdale in June . We are planning on going for about 4 weeks or so and would like some help and advice. We're not sure where to fly in but I did hear that Dublin is the cheapest, oh and our budget is $10,000 not including flight tickets. Some cities we would like to visit are Dublin, London, Paris , Amsterdam , Munich, Swiss alps and Madrid and maybe Italy if time allowed! We greatly appreciate any advice !
Need help with 4 week Europe itineary
- 1 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 4 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 5 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 6 Last monte Paris apartment
- 7 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 8 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 9 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 10 jungfraujoch mid june
- 11 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 12 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 13 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 14 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 15 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 16 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 17 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 18 San Lorenzo Market
- 19 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 20 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 21 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 22 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 23 Cuenca or Toledo
- 24 Nice
- 25 car rental agency near train station in Firenze