My wife and I will be traveling to Europe from ft. Lauderdale in June . We are planning on going for about 4 weeks or so and would like some help and advice. We're not sure where to fly in but I did hear that Dublin is the cheapest, oh and our budget is $10,000 not including flight tickets. Some cities we would like to visit are Dublin, London, Paris , Amsterdam , Munich, Swiss alps and Madrid and maybe Italy if time allowed! We greatly appreciate any advice !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 3 Greek Islands for Older Couple
- 4 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 5 Italy sim card for 16 days
- 6 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 7 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 8 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 9 Toledo or Segovia
- 10 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 11 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 12 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 13 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 14 Greece after the Vote
- 15 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 16 I hope my worry-wart sister doesn't see this!
- 17 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 18 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 19 Portugal Transportation
- 20 2 Week European Itinerary
- 21 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 22 2 Days in Rome
- 23 3-week Spain Itinerary, Feedback Please!
- 24 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 25 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice