My wife and I will be traveling to Europe from ft. Lauderdale in June . We are planning on going for about 4 weeks or so and would like some help and advice. We're not sure where to fly in but I did hear that Dublin is the cheapest, oh and our budget is $10,000 not including flight tickets. Some cities we would like to visit are Dublin, London, Paris , Amsterdam , Munich, Swiss alps and Madrid and maybe Italy if time allowed! We greatly appreciate any advice !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lost in venice
- 2 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 3 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 4 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 5 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 6 air conditioning
- 7 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 8 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 9 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 10 Backpacking Europe with my Bestfriend (18yo f)
- 11 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 12 Where to stay between Galway & Killarney
- 13 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 14 Barcelona Itinerary
- 15 Bath or Exeter
- 16 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 17 Munich to Milan via train
- 18 Hotels in Barcelona
- 19 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 20 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 21 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 22 Self-driving in Iceland
- 23 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 24 Metro tickets in Paris
- 25 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help