My wife and I will be traveling to Europe from ft. Lauderdale in June . We are planning on going for about 4 weeks or so and would like some help and advice. We're not sure where to fly in but I did hear that Dublin is the cheapest, oh and our budget is $10,000 not including flight tickets. Some cities we would like to visit are Dublin, London, Paris , Amsterdam , Munich, Swiss alps and Madrid and maybe Italy if time allowed! We greatly appreciate any advice !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 2 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 9 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 10 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 11 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 12 Paris to Italy
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Electrical Power Conversion
- 15 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 16 Douro Valley in January?
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 19 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 21 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 22 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 23 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 24 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 25 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area