i was wonder if the wonderful people on Fodor could help me on what to do about traveling to Italy and France and what advice to give me about activating a phone. I will be there for 10 days and i have a Sprint Activated iPhone 4s. I don't need it for the phone service but would like to have the data available so that i could access maps and find my way around. Sprint quoted me 40mb of data for $40 or 85 mb of data for $85. The hotels we would be staying at do have WiFi. Or would it be better to unlock the phone and purchase a sim card in Europe. Any advice would be helpful. THANK YOU!!!
need help! Traveling to Italy and France and need phone service!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 6 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Three ferries to Mull
- 9 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 12 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 15 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 16 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 24 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 25 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival