i was wonder if the wonderful people on Fodor could help me on what to do about traveling to Italy and France and what advice to give me about activating a phone. I will be there for 10 days and i have a Sprint Activated iPhone 4s. I don't need it for the phone service but would like to have the data available so that i could access maps and find my way around. Sprint quoted me 40mb of data for $40 or 85 mb of data for $85. The hotels we would be staying at do have WiFi. Or would it be better to unlock the phone and purchase a sim card in Europe. Any advice would be helpful. THANK YOU!!!
need help! Traveling to Italy and France and need phone service!!!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 4 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 5 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 6 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 7 Travel by train or bus
- 8 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia