I hope I can get some ideas from the seasoned travellers here.
We are going to Nice at the end of June for a business conference, along with a 3year old and 10 month old. We are going to make a vacation of it, and stay an entire week, though the conference is only a day or two.
We were thinking of staying in Nice for the entire 8 days, or maybe skipping to another place, but need ideas. Hear that Monte Carlo is something to see, but probably not a place to spend too much time ( especially with children!).
We like to stay in more upscale places, and would really love a suite/ timeshare/ vacation rental situation. The extra room would be helpful with the kids.
We are not ones to lie on the beach, but prefer culture and history. We are also major foodies!
I am also wondering about car seats and strollers. Pretty heavy stuff to take there- can we rent once we are there?
I know we are probably nuts to do this, but my daughter is turning 3 on the trip, and we thought this would be a special memory for her.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T Mobile Does it Again
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 4 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 5 Hungary itinerary Help
- 6 Dolomites October 14-18
- 7 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 8 Lyon
- 9 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 10 European Championship
- 11 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 12 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 13 Italy by car
- 14 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 15 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 16 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 17 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 18 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 19 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 20 12 days in Austria
- 21 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 22 Itinerary Help
- 23 sim card
- 24 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 25 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
Need help! Travel to Nice with 2 small kids and no idea what to do!