I hope I can get some ideas from the seasoned travellers here.
We are going to Nice at the end of June for a business conference, along with a 3year old and 10 month old. We are going to make a vacation of it, and stay an entire week, though the conference is only a day or two.
We were thinking of staying in Nice for the entire 8 days, or maybe skipping to another place, but need ideas. Hear that Monte Carlo is something to see, but probably not a place to spend too much time ( especially with children!).
We like to stay in more upscale places, and would really love a suite/ timeshare/ vacation rental situation. The extra room would be helpful with the kids.
We are not ones to lie on the beach, but prefer culture and history. We are also major foodies!
I am also wondering about car seats and strollers. Pretty heavy stuff to take there- can we rent once we are there?
I know we are probably nuts to do this, but my daughter is turning 3 on the trip, and we thought this would be a special memory for her.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Need help! Travel to Nice with 2 small kids and no idea what to do!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 2 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 3 London hotel tax is 20%
- 4 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 5 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 8 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 9 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 10 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 11 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 12 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 13 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 14 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 15 Venice - boats on canals
- 16 ITALY
- 17 Paris first then where?
- 18 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 19 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 20 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 21 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 22 Akrotiri Tours
- 23 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 24 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 25 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?