I hope I can get some ideas from the seasoned travellers here.
We are going to Nice at the end of June for a business conference, along with a 3year old and 10 month old. We are going to make a vacation of it, and stay an entire week, though the conference is only a day or two.
We were thinking of staying in Nice for the entire 8 days, or maybe skipping to another place, but need ideas. Hear that Monte Carlo is something to see, but probably not a place to spend too much time ( especially with children!).
We like to stay in more upscale places, and would really love a suite/ timeshare/ vacation rental situation. The extra room would be helpful with the kids.
We are not ones to lie on the beach, but prefer culture and history. We are also major foodies!
I am also wondering about car seats and strollers. Pretty heavy stuff to take there- can we rent once we are there?
I know we are probably nuts to do this, but my daughter is turning 3 on the trip, and we thought this would be a special memory for her.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 2 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 3 Barcelona - places to stay
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 9 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 10 Christmas Markets 2017
- 11 Language to use in Belgium
- 12 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 13 Istanbul at Easter
- 14 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 15 Palermo Apartment
- 16 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 17 SURPRISE TRIP
- 18 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 19 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 22 Fado in Lisbon
- 23 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 24 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 25 Help with Italy Itinerary
Need help! Travel to Nice with 2 small kids and no idea what to do!