I hope I can get some ideas from the seasoned travellers here.
We are going to Nice at the end of June for a business conference, along with a 3year old and 10 month old. We are going to make a vacation of it, and stay an entire week, though the conference is only a day or two.
We were thinking of staying in Nice for the entire 8 days, or maybe skipping to another place, but need ideas. Hear that Monte Carlo is something to see, but probably not a place to spend too much time ( especially with children!).
We like to stay in more upscale places, and would really love a suite/ timeshare/ vacation rental situation. The extra room would be helpful with the kids.
We are not ones to lie on the beach, but prefer culture and history. We are also major foodies!
I am also wondering about car seats and strollers. Pretty heavy stuff to take there- can we rent once we are there?
I know we are probably nuts to do this, but my daughter is turning 3 on the trip, and we thought this would be a special memory for her.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Need help! Travel to Nice with 2 small kids and no idea what to do!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 2 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 3 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 4 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 5 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 6 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 7 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 10 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 13 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 UK for 12 days !
- 18 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 21 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions