I have booked my tickets to Malaga just after christmas planning to visit south spain and back to UK on New Years eve. Can anyone tell me how to plan the trip for 5 days?
I was thing about visiting Malaga,Seville,Cordaba, Granada and Ronda, but definitely not all the ones as I know thats not possible in 5 days. But please tell me which one is the best?
How can I effectively plan this trip doing activities and bit relaxing? I am travelling with my husband.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 2 Ravello to Paestum
- 3 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 4 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 5 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 9 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 10 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 11 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 12 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 13 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 14 What Greek islands should I visit
- 15 Which order should I travel
- 16 Which order should I travel
- 17 Which order should I travel
- 18 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 19 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 20 Barcelona completely overrated
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Girona and Besalau
- 23 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 24 Europe Destination with kids?
- 25 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest