I have booked my tickets to Malaga just after christmas planning to visit south spain and back to UK on New Years eve. Can anyone tell me how to plan the trip for 5 days?
I was thing about visiting Malaga,Seville,Cordaba, Granada and Ronda, but definitely not all the ones as I know thats not possible in 5 days. But please tell me which one is the best?
How can I effectively plan this trip doing activities and bit relaxing? I am travelling with my husband.
Need Help to Plan Malaga and Seville
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 2 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 3 Museums in Berlin
- 4 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 5 Italy trip questions
- 6 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 7 Budget family trip to Europe
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 9 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 10 Pyrenees logistics
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 13 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 14 caroline_venezia
- 15 Taormina to Palermo
- 16 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 17 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 18 Storytellers in Iceland
- 19 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 20 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 23 history museums or locations
- 24 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 25 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?