I have booked my tickets to Malaga just after christmas planning to visit south spain and back to UK on New Years eve. Can anyone tell me how to plan the trip for 5 days?
I was thing about visiting Malaga,Seville,Cordaba, Granada and Ronda, but definitely not all the ones as I know thats not possible in 5 days. But please tell me which one is the best?
How can I effectively plan this trip doing activities and bit relaxing? I am travelling with my husband.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Puglia or La Langhe
- 4 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 5 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 First time in France
- 8 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 9 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 10 Munich
- 11 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 12 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 13 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 16 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 17 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 18 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 19 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 20 Europe in late January
- 21 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 22 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 23 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 24 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 25 Prague hotels