I have booked my tickets to Malaga just after christmas planning to visit south spain and back to UK on New Years eve. Can anyone tell me how to plan the trip for 5 days?
I was thing about visiting Malaga,Seville,Cordaba, Granada and Ronda, but definitely not all the ones as I know thats not possible in 5 days. But please tell me which one is the best?
How can I effectively plan this trip doing activities and bit relaxing? I am travelling with my husband.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Lille to Delft
- 2 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 3 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 4 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 5 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 6 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 7 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 8 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 9 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 10 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 11 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 12 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 13 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 14 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 17 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 18 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 19 First Time Europe Trip
- 20 Amalfi or Positano
- 21 Poland in September
- 22 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 23 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 24 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 25 Tour or independent