I have booked my tickets to Malaga just after christmas planning to visit south spain and back to UK on New Years eve. Can anyone tell me how to plan the trip for 5 days?
I was thing about visiting Malaga,Seville,Cordaba, Granada and Ronda, but definitely not all the ones as I know thats not possible in 5 days. But please tell me which one is the best?
How can I effectively plan this trip doing activities and bit relaxing? I am travelling with my husband.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy
- 2 4 days itinerary for France
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 5 Bernina Express mid-March
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 12 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 15 where to stay in London?
- 16 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 17 vienna
- 18 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 19 Questions about Polish sights
- 20 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 23 Juangfrau / mt
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Switzerland