I have booked my tickets to Malaga just after christmas planning to visit south spain and back to UK on New Years eve. Can anyone tell me how to plan the trip for 5 days?
I was thing about visiting Malaga,Seville,Cordaba, Granada and Ronda, but definitely not all the ones as I know thats not possible in 5 days. But please tell me which one is the best?
How can I effectively plan this trip doing activities and bit relaxing? I am travelling with my husband.
Need Help to Plan Malaga and Seville
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 2 Train to Airport in Venice
- 3 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 4 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 5 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 6 Foie gras, redux
- 7 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 8 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 9 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 10 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 11 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 14 Airport to Piraeus
- 15 Trieste and Koper
- 16 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 17 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 18 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 21 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 22 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 23 Questions for my German friends
- 24 Pronunciation
- 25 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel