I have booked my tickets to Malaga just after christmas planning to visit south spain and back to UK on New Years eve. Can anyone tell me how to plan the trip for 5 days?
I was thing about visiting Malaga,Seville,Cordaba, Granada and Ronda, but definitely not all the ones as I know thats not possible in 5 days. But please tell me which one is the best?
How can I effectively plan this trip doing activities and bit relaxing? I am travelling with my husband.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 2 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 3 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 4 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 5 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 6 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 7 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 8 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 9 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 10 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 11 Cars in France
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 14 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 15 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 16 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 17 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 18 this is a test
- 19 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 20 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 21 Cornwall and Germany
- 22 Rome
- 23 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 24 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 25 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen