I have booked my tickets to Malaga just after christmas planning to visit south spain and back to UK on New Years eve. Can anyone tell me how to plan the trip for 5 days?
I was thing about visiting Malaga,Seville,Cordaba, Granada and Ronda, but definitely not all the ones as I know thats not possible in 5 days. But please tell me which one is the best?
How can I effectively plan this trip doing activities and bit relaxing? I am travelling with my husband.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary
- 2 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 3 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 4 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 5 French Riviera
- 6 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 9 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 10 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 11 Ireland driving itinerary
- 12 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 13 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 14 England in a week - what's realistic
- 15 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 gare de nord
- 18 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Barcelona extension
- 21 Our time in Rome
- 22 Enjoying England for a year!
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 Madrid city centre?
- 25 Southern Italy