I have booked my tickets to Malaga just after christmas planning to visit south spain and back to UK on New Years eve. Can anyone tell me how to plan the trip for 5 days?
I was thing about visiting Malaga,Seville,Cordaba, Granada and Ronda, but definitely not all the ones as I know thats not possible in 5 days. But please tell me which one is the best?
How can I effectively plan this trip doing activities and bit relaxing? I am travelling with my husband.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세븐카지노【CAC82。CoM】라이브카지노
- 2 에이플러스카지노【CAC82。CoM】라이브카지노
- 3 정통카지노【CAC82。CoM】라이브카지노
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 10 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 14 Flat in London
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Help required with Itinerary
- 17 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 18 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 23 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 24 Skye to Edinburgh
- 25 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017