I have booked my tickets to Malaga just after christmas planning to visit south spain and back to UK on New Years eve. Can anyone tell me how to plan the trip for 5 days?
I was thing about visiting Malaga,Seville,Cordaba, Granada and Ronda, but definitely not all the ones as I know thats not possible in 5 days. But please tell me which one is the best?
How can I effectively plan this trip doing activities and bit relaxing? I am travelling with my husband.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Nice, seeking someone to join.
- 2 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 3 Germany in 7 days
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 5 Netflix and Hulu
- 6 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 7 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 8 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 9 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 10 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 11 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 12 French open 2017
- 13 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 14 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 15 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 16 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 17 Amalfi October 16-25
- 18 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 19 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 20 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 21 Naples
- 22 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 23 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 24 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 25 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?