I am going to Munich for a work trip, and then my wife was going to fly out in mid January for a week. We were considering seeing Munich, then Zurich, and flying out of Vienna. We will have about 8 days and wanted to make the most of it since we haven't been to the area before. We would like to make the most of the trip and are open for suggestions. We are interested in watch, liquor, or cool factory tours. Not looking to ski, hike, etc. any suggestions on where to go and what to see while we are in the region?
Need help please on a Germany trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 2 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 3 Paris November 2014
- 4 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 5 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 6 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 7 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 8 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 SIM card for eastern europe
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 18 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 19 Lofoten ferry
- 20 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 24 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 25 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report