I am going to Munich for a work trip, and then my wife was going to fly out in mid January for a week. We were considering seeing Munich, then Zurich, and flying out of Vienna. We will have about 8 days and wanted to make the most of it since we haven't been to the area before. We would like to make the most of the trip and are open for suggestions. We are interested in watch, liquor, or cool factory tours. Not looking to ski, hike, etc. any suggestions on where to go and what to see while we are in the region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 2 Safety concerns?
- 3 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Private transportation
- 6 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 7 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 8 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 9 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 10 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 11 Global Travel Warning...
- 12 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 14 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 15 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 16 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 17 Morning in paris
- 18 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 19 Advices about our itiniary
- 20 Balkans Itinerary
- 21 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 22 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 23 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 24 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 25 Why Not Helsinki?