I am going to Munich for a work trip, and then my wife was going to fly out in mid January for a week. We were considering seeing Munich, then Zurich, and flying out of Vienna. We will have about 8 days and wanted to make the most of it since we haven't been to the area before. We would like to make the most of the trip and are open for suggestions. We are interested in watch, liquor, or cool factory tours. Not looking to ski, hike, etc. any suggestions on where to go and what to see while we are in the region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 2 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 3 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 4 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 5 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 8 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 9 GPS vs Google Maps
- 10 Luggage on trains/security?
- 11 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 12 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 13 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 14 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 15 Brussels Airport
- 16 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 17 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 18 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 19 What clothes?
- 20 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 21 The DCC scam is spreading
- 22 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 23 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 24 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 25 Train Question