I am going to Munich for a work trip, and then my wife was going to fly out in mid January for a week. We were considering seeing Munich, then Zurich, and flying out of Vienna. We will have about 8 days and wanted to make the most of it since we haven't been to the area before. We would like to make the most of the trip and are open for suggestions. We are interested in watch, liquor, or cool factory tours. Not looking to ski, hike, etc. any suggestions on where to go and what to see while we are in the region?
Need help please on a Germany trip
- 1 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 2 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Travel by train or bus
- 9 Planning a holiday
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 16 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 21 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 22 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 23 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 24 Sicily 10 days
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report