I am going to Munich for a work trip, and then my wife was going to fly out in mid January for a week. We were considering seeing Munich, then Zurich, and flying out of Vienna. We will have about 8 days and wanted to make the most of it since we haven't been to the area before. We would like to make the most of the trip and are open for suggestions. We are interested in watch, liquor, or cool factory tours. Not looking to ski, hike, etc. any suggestions on where to go and what to see while we are in the region?
Need help please on a Germany trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 2 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 3 ABOUT SPAIN
- 4 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 5 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 6 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 7 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 8 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 9 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 10 Itinerary help needed!
- 11 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 12 France 8 days
- 13 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 14 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 15 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 16 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 17 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 18 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 19 Hotels in old Rome
- 20 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 21 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 22 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 23 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 24 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 25 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux