I am going to Munich for a work trip, and then my wife was going to fly out in mid January for a week. We were considering seeing Munich, then Zurich, and flying out of Vienna. We will have about 8 days and wanted to make the most of it since we haven't been to the area before. We would like to make the most of the trip and are open for suggestions. We are interested in watch, liquor, or cool factory tours. Not looking to ski, hike, etc. any suggestions on where to go and what to see while we are in the region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 3 6-7 Days in France
- 4 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 5 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 Petrol in Greece
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 Budapest in December 2017
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 16 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 20 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 21 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017