I am going to Munich for a work trip, and then my wife was going to fly out in mid January for a week. We were considering seeing Munich, then Zurich, and flying out of Vienna. We will have about 8 days and wanted to make the most of it since we haven't been to the area before. We would like to make the most of the trip and are open for suggestions. We are interested in watch, liquor, or cool factory tours. Not looking to ski, hike, etc. any suggestions on where to go and what to see while we are in the region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 4 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 5 Car rental in Paris
- 6 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 7 Rome train to Positano
- 8 Road Maps of Ireland
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 11 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 12 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 13 A new travel app for Poland
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Manchester on derby weekend
- 19 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 20 December in Slovenia
- 21 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 22 Itinerary help please!
- 23 Dover queues
- 24 Greece Itinerary
- 25 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?