I am going to Munich for a work trip, and then my wife was going to fly out in mid January for a week. We were considering seeing Munich, then Zurich, and flying out of Vienna. We will have about 8 days and wanted to make the most of it since we haven't been to the area before. We would like to make the most of the trip and are open for suggestions. We are interested in watch, liquor, or cool factory tours. Not looking to ski, hike, etc. any suggestions on where to go and what to see while we are in the region?
Need help please on a Germany trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A guide to Madrid
- 2 Renting an apt.
- 3 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 6 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 7 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 8 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 9 April in Madrid
- 10 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 11 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 12 Ireland itinerary
- 13 Scotland and northern England
- 14 Help me with this trip
- 15 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 16 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 17 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 18 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 19 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 20 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 21 Making reservations in Italy
- 22 Best london location to stay?
- 23 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 24 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 25 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please