I am going to Munich for a work trip, and then my wife was going to fly out in mid January for a week. We were considering seeing Munich, then Zurich, and flying out of Vienna. We will have about 8 days and wanted to make the most of it since we haven't been to the area before. We would like to make the most of the trip and are open for suggestions. We are interested in watch, liquor, or cool factory tours. Not looking to ski, hike, etc. any suggestions on where to go and what to see while we are in the region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 2 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 3 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 4 Do most people find a place to pitch a tent, tour europe
- 5 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 8 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 9 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 10 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 11 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 YIKES!
- 14 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 15 Final Four
- 16 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 17 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 18 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 19 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 20 Cash machines ATM
- 21 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 22 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 25 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia