I am going to Munich for a work trip, and then my wife was going to fly out in mid January for a week. We were considering seeing Munich, then Zurich, and flying out of Vienna. We will have about 8 days and wanted to make the most of it since we haven't been to the area before. We would like to make the most of the trip and are open for suggestions. We are interested in watch, liquor, or cool factory tours. Not looking to ski, hike, etc. any suggestions on where to go and what to see while we are in the region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving through Paris
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Italy Car Scam
- 5 Road trip with our dog
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 8 Barcelona alternative
- 9 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 10 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 13 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 16 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 17 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 18 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 19 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 24 Can parking
- 25 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?