I am going to Munich for a work trip, and then my wife was going to fly out in mid January for a week. We were considering seeing Munich, then Zurich, and flying out of Vienna. We will have about 8 days and wanted to make the most of it since we haven't been to the area before. We would like to make the most of the trip and are open for suggestions. We are interested in watch, liquor, or cool factory tours. Not looking to ski, hike, etc. any suggestions on where to go and what to see while we are in the region?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on our trip to Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 2 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 3 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 4 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 5 Azores
- 6 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 7 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 8 Connection time in Athens?
- 9 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 10 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 11 Short Trip in July
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 14 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 Escorted Tours
- 19 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 20 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 21 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 2 Months in Sicily
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?