My daughter and I are flying into Vilnius, Lithuania mid-day on Wednesday, August 4th. We depart early in the morning on August 15th from Helsinki, Finland. Does anyone have any suggestions on how many days to stay in each location and the best mode of transportation between cities?
Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden or Leipzig
- 2 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 3 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Air pollution in Paris
- 6 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 7 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 8 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 11 20 days in Germany
- 12 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 France, Italy and Greec
- 15 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 16 Rome---August and September
- 17 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 18 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 19 Help With Vienna
- 20 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 21 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 22 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 23 South of France November Trip Report
- 24 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 25 Olive oil disaster in 2014