My daughter and I are flying into Vilnius, Lithuania mid-day on Wednesday, August 4th. We depart early in the morning on August 15th from Helsinki, Finland. Does anyone have any suggestions on how many days to stay in each location and the best mode of transportation between cities?
Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 2 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 3 Lakes District UK
- 4 Rome Areas to stay
- 5 Transport in Venice
- 6 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 7 Prebook B&Bs
- 8 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 9 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 10 Wengen to Torino?
- 11 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 12 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 13 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 14 Italy - Month of July
- 15 England & Scotland in April
- 16 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 17 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 18 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 19 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 20 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 21 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 22 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 23 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 24 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 25 Kimhe--flamenco