I'm planning my trip to Europe for Sep/Oct this year and I have no idea how to make sure if my goal is feasible. Ideally, I'd like to fly into Lisbon, travel to Madrid (maybe), Barcelona (for sure), Paris, Brussels and fly out of Amsterdam. That being said....is that feasible for 12 days? I figure 2-3 days per city (1 for Brussels). Really, I have no itinerary and the main cities I want to see are Barcelona and Amsterdam. Could this work? Am I doing too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verizon's Yahoo Gives Yahoo's Customer Service I*844*29I*67O6* Nmber
- 2 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 3 Lay over time
- 4 ATM at airport
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 7 Sundays in Puglia
- 8 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 12 Greek Islands (small)
- 13 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 K-Day
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Provence best farmstays!!??