I'm planning my trip to Europe for Sep/Oct this year and I have no idea how to make sure if my goal is feasible. Ideally, I'd like to fly into Lisbon, travel to Madrid (maybe), Barcelona (for sure), Paris, Brussels and fly out of Amsterdam. That being said....is that feasible for 12 days? I figure 2-3 days per city (1 for Brussels). Really, I have no itinerary and the main cities I want to see are Barcelona and Amsterdam. Could this work? Am I doing too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming areas to explore in London
- 2 Stu Tower
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 YIKES!
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 7 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 15 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 16 Labor Day in Paris
- 17 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 23 Almalfi
- 24 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 25 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations