I'm planning my trip to Europe for Sep/Oct this year and I have no idea how to make sure if my goal is feasible. Ideally, I'd like to fly into Lisbon, travel to Madrid (maybe), Barcelona (for sure), Paris, Brussels and fly out of Amsterdam. That being said....is that feasible for 12 days? I figure 2-3 days per city (1 for Brussels). Really, I have no itinerary and the main cities I want to see are Barcelona and Amsterdam. Could this work? Am I doing too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 4 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 5 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 6 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 7 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Madrid/Lisbon
- 10 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 13 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 14 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Oporto
- 17 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 Perugia
- 20 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 21 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 22 Ronda Wine/biking
- 23 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 24 St Denis Cathedral
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?