I'm planning my trip to Europe for Sep/Oct this year and I have no idea how to make sure if my goal is feasible. Ideally, I'd like to fly into Lisbon, travel to Madrid (maybe), Barcelona (for sure), Paris, Brussels and fly out of Amsterdam. That being said....is that feasible for 12 days? I figure 2-3 days per city (1 for Brussels). Really, I have no itinerary and the main cities I want to see are Barcelona and Amsterdam. Could this work? Am I doing too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 2 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 5 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 7 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 9 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 10 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 11 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 12 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 13 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Switzerland in September
- 16 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 18 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 19 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 20 Lyon france-- rental car
- 21 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 22 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 23 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 24 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 25 Greece mainland and islands