I'm planning my trip to Europe for Sep/Oct this year and I have no idea how to make sure if my goal is feasible. Ideally, I'd like to fly into Lisbon, travel to Madrid (maybe), Barcelona (for sure), Paris, Brussels and fly out of Amsterdam. That being said....is that feasible for 12 days? I figure 2-3 days per city (1 for Brussels). Really, I have no itinerary and the main cities I want to see are Barcelona and Amsterdam. Could this work? Am I doing too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany 6 nights
- 2 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk17.com≪
- 3 Ireland travel passport question
- 4 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 5 French restaurants
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 9 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 10 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 11 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 12 Planning a European Trip
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 15 France & Italy, May or June
- 16 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 17 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 18 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 19 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 20 San Sebastian
- 21 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 22 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 23 Lisbon trip report
- 24 restaurants in Marais district
- 25 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?