I'm planning my trip to Europe for Sep/Oct this year and I have no idea how to make sure if my goal is feasible. Ideally, I'd like to fly into Lisbon, travel to Madrid (maybe), Barcelona (for sure), Paris, Brussels and fly out of Amsterdam. That being said....is that feasible for 12 days? I figure 2-3 days per city (1 for Brussels). Really, I have no itinerary and the main cities I want to see are Barcelona and Amsterdam. Could this work? Am I doing too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 2 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 Summer Travel order
- 12 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Trip suggestion
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Dijon in December!
- 17 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 23 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help