I'm planning my trip to Europe for Sep/Oct this year and I have no idea how to make sure if my goal is feasible. Ideally, I'd like to fly into Lisbon, travel to Madrid (maybe), Barcelona (for sure), Paris, Brussels and fly out of Amsterdam. That being said....is that feasible for 12 days? I figure 2-3 days per city (1 for Brussels). Really, I have no itinerary and the main cities I want to see are Barcelona and Amsterdam. Could this work? Am I doing too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Top Tapas Tascas
- 3 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 4 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 8 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 9 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 Greece
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Hiking lake Como
- 14 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Prem fares (again)
- 17 tickets for Wimbledon
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 20 Iceland, france spain
- 21 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 22 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??