I'm planning my trip to Europe for Sep/Oct this year and I have no idea how to make sure if my goal is feasible. Ideally, I'd like to fly into Lisbon, travel to Madrid (maybe), Barcelona (for sure), Paris, Brussels and fly out of Amsterdam. That being said....is that feasible for 12 days? I figure 2-3 days per city (1 for Brussels). Really, I have no itinerary and the main cities I want to see are Barcelona and Amsterdam. Could this work? Am I doing too much?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 9 Days in Spain
- 4 God Save the Queen?
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 10 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 11 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 12 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 15 Paris to Italy
- 16 Driving through Paris
- 17 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 18 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 19 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 20 Road trip with our dog
- 21 Frankfurt to UK
- 22 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 23 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 24 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 25 Great Value Vacations - NOT