This is my first trip to Spain and first time traveling alone! I will be traveling in March for about 20 days.
I would like to travel multiple cities in Spain, and I am debating whether I should join a tour or make my own itinerary.
The Tour: 15 day tour that visits Madrid, Granada, Seville, Costa de la Luz, Ronda, Cordoba, Valencia, and Barcelona. THe tour will stay 2 nights in most of these locations.
- Is this too much to try to accomplish in 15 days?
- The tour ends in Barcelona, I was thinking perhaps i can extend my stay in Barcelona by 2 days, giving myself 4 days in Barcelona. Does that sound okay?
I can develop my own itinerary...
- Would this be cheaper? If i do my own thing and stay in private room hostels?
- What is the best mode of transportaion? (accessible, safe, cheap).. bus or train?
- How many days should I allot for each location... I would def like to go to Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia... any other must see places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 2 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 3 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 4 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 5 my current itinerary for future trip
- 6 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 7 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 8 Where to buy Saffron?
- 9 Tuscany literature
- 10 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 13 15 nights in Italy
- 14 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 15 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 16 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 17 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 18 Dordogne Trip Report
- 19 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 20 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 21 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 22 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 23 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice