This is my first trip to Spain and first time traveling alone! I will be traveling in March for about 20 days.
I would like to travel multiple cities in Spain, and I am debating whether I should join a tour or make my own itinerary.
The Tour: 15 day tour that visits Madrid, Granada, Seville, Costa de la Luz, Ronda, Cordoba, Valencia, and Barcelona. THe tour will stay 2 nights in most of these locations.
- Is this too much to try to accomplish in 15 days?
- The tour ends in Barcelona, I was thinking perhaps i can extend my stay in Barcelona by 2 days, giving myself 4 days in Barcelona. Does that sound okay?
I can develop my own itinerary...
- Would this be cheaper? If i do my own thing and stay in private room hostels?
- What is the best mode of transportaion? (accessible, safe, cheap).. bus or train?
- How many days should I allot for each location... I would def like to go to Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia... any other must see places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID Protection
- 2 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 3 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 5 12 days europe
- 6 Germany and Austria trip report
- 7 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 8 Travel WiFi - France
- 9 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 10 Christmas Week in London
- 11 London Itinerary and Questions
- 12 Beaches in Southern France
- 13 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 14 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 15 3 days to spend in europe
- 16 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 17 Ali
- 18 Paris to Ramstein
- 19 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 20 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 21 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 22 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 23 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 24 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 25 Rail pass question