This is my first trip to Spain and first time traveling alone! I will be traveling in March for about 20 days.
I would like to travel multiple cities in Spain, and I am debating whether I should join a tour or make my own itinerary.
The Tour: 15 day tour that visits Madrid, Granada, Seville, Costa de la Luz, Ronda, Cordoba, Valencia, and Barcelona. THe tour will stay 2 nights in most of these locations.
- Is this too much to try to accomplish in 15 days?
- The tour ends in Barcelona, I was thinking perhaps i can extend my stay in Barcelona by 2 days, giving myself 4 days in Barcelona. Does that sound okay?
I can develop my own itinerary...
- Would this be cheaper? If i do my own thing and stay in private room hostels?
- What is the best mode of transportaion? (accessible, safe, cheap).. bus or train?
- How many days should I allot for each location... I would def like to go to Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia... any other must see places?
Need help planning Spain trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 2 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 3 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 4 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 7 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 8 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 9 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 10 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 11 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 13 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 14 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 15 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 16 Trip to Pyrenees
- 17 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 18 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 19 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 22 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 23 Vacation Pictures
- 24 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 25 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca