This is my first trip to Spain and first time traveling alone! I will be traveling in March for about 20 days.
I would like to travel multiple cities in Spain, and I am debating whether I should join a tour or make my own itinerary.
The Tour: 15 day tour that visits Madrid, Granada, Seville, Costa de la Luz, Ronda, Cordoba, Valencia, and Barcelona. THe tour will stay 2 nights in most of these locations.
- Is this too much to try to accomplish in 15 days?
- The tour ends in Barcelona, I was thinking perhaps i can extend my stay in Barcelona by 2 days, giving myself 4 days in Barcelona. Does that sound okay?
I can develop my own itinerary...
- Would this be cheaper? If i do my own thing and stay in private room hostels?
- What is the best mode of transportaion? (accessible, safe, cheap).. bus or train?
- How many days should I allot for each location... I would def like to go to Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia... any other must see places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our time in Rome
- 2 Europe itinerary
- 3 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 5 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 7 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 8 Renting International Cars from USA
- 9 Europe itinerary review
- 10 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 11 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 12 train from ravenna to parma
- 13 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 14 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 15 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 16 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 17 Enjoying England for a year!
- 18 European Travel in March
- 19 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 20 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 21 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 22 My First Trip to Europe...
- 23 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 24 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 25 Tuscan Winery Suggestions