This is my first trip to Spain and first time traveling alone! I will be traveling in March for about 20 days.
I would like to travel multiple cities in Spain, and I am debating whether I should join a tour or make my own itinerary.
The Tour: 15 day tour that visits Madrid, Granada, Seville, Costa de la Luz, Ronda, Cordoba, Valencia, and Barcelona. THe tour will stay 2 nights in most of these locations.
- Is this too much to try to accomplish in 15 days?
- The tour ends in Barcelona, I was thinking perhaps i can extend my stay in Barcelona by 2 days, giving myself 4 days in Barcelona. Does that sound okay?
I can develop my own itinerary...
- Would this be cheaper? If i do my own thing and stay in private room hostels?
- What is the best mode of transportaion? (accessible, safe, cheap).. bus or train?
- How many days should I allot for each location... I would def like to go to Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia... any other must see places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 5 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 6 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 7 London with kids
- 8 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 9 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 10 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 11 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 12 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 13 Pousadas in Portugal
- 14 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 15 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 18 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 19 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 20 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 21 Flight Cost to Athens
- 22 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 23 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 24 Public Transport information App/Website
- 25 Hotel advice