This is my first trip to Spain and first time traveling alone! I will be traveling in March for about 20 days.
I would like to travel multiple cities in Spain, and I am debating whether I should join a tour or make my own itinerary.
The Tour: 15 day tour that visits Madrid, Granada, Seville, Costa de la Luz, Ronda, Cordoba, Valencia, and Barcelona. THe tour will stay 2 nights in most of these locations.
- Is this too much to try to accomplish in 15 days?
- The tour ends in Barcelona, I was thinking perhaps i can extend my stay in Barcelona by 2 days, giving myself 4 days in Barcelona. Does that sound okay?
I can develop my own itinerary...
- Would this be cheaper? If i do my own thing and stay in private room hostels?
- What is the best mode of transportaion? (accessible, safe, cheap).. bus or train?
- How many days should I allot for each location... I would def like to go to Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia... any other must see places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 2 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 6 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 12 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 15 Acropolis Athens
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 20 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 21 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 22 Trip Ideas
- 23 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 24 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 25 Madrid and Granada in Jan