This is my first trip to Spain and first time traveling alone! I will be traveling in March for about 20 days.
I would like to travel multiple cities in Spain, and I am debating whether I should join a tour or make my own itinerary.
The Tour: 15 day tour that visits Madrid, Granada, Seville, Costa de la Luz, Ronda, Cordoba, Valencia, and Barcelona. THe tour will stay 2 nights in most of these locations.
- Is this too much to try to accomplish in 15 days?
- The tour ends in Barcelona, I was thinking perhaps i can extend my stay in Barcelona by 2 days, giving myself 4 days in Barcelona. Does that sound okay?
I can develop my own itinerary...
- Would this be cheaper? If i do my own thing and stay in private room hostels?
- What is the best mode of transportaion? (accessible, safe, cheap).. bus or train?
- How many days should I allot for each location... I would def like to go to Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia... any other must see places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 2 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 3 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 4 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 5 Day trip ideas
- 6 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 7 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 10 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 14 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 15 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Things to do in Brussels
- 20 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 21 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England