My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Need help planning Southern Spain / Morocco trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Budget for 3 Month's
- 6 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 7 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 8 Italian cooking classes
- 9 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 10 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 11 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 12 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 13 Fjords, How To?
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 London visit
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?