My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Zurich
- 2 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 3 Lake Como,Italy
- 4 Europe for Beginners
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Paris to Bordeaux
- 7 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 8 13 nights in switzerland
- 9 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 10 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 13 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 16 Language to use in Belgium
- 17 Getting around London
- 18 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 19 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 20 WWI sites
- 21 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 22 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 23 Paris in August
- 24 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 25 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris