My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 3 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 7 Germany train help!
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Sicily
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 driving from prague to salzburg
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 20 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 24 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016