My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 2 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 3 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 4 Another Visit to London
- 5 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 6 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 7 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 8 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 9 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 10 3 days Venice to Paris
- 11 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 12 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 13 Need advice on transportation
- 14 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 15 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 16 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 17 Berlin insurance questions
- 18 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 19 France for Six Weeks
- 20 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 21 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 22 Can you please critique my ring road plan?
- 23 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 24 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 25 explore Italy on a budget