My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 성인온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 황금성 온라인게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Paris advice with kids
- 4 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 5 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 6 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 7 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 8 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 9 Paris travel help
- 10 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 11 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 14 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 15 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 16 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 17 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 18 One night in the Dolomites
- 19 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 20 Airport Transit Visa
- 21 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 22 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 23 Where in Greece
- 24 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Vatican tour