My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 2 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 3 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 4 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 5 Greece in 15 Days
- 6 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 7 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 8 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 9 Travel WiFi - France
- 10 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 11 Help with itinerary
- 12 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 13 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 14 3 nights in Paris
- 15 1 day trip from Nice
- 16 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 17 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 18 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 19 Planning Advice!
- 20 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 21 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 22 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 23 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Our European adventures