My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 2 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 3 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 4 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 5 la spezia vs. levanto
- 6 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 7 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 8 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 9 Need advice on transportation
- 10 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 11 3 days Venice to Paris
- 12 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 13 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 14 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 15 hotels in Bucharest
- 16 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 17 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 18 Another Visit to London
- 19 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 20 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 21 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 22 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 23 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 24 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 25 Berlin insurance questions