My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Need help planning Southern Spain / Morocco trip!
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 3 Greek islands from Turkey
- 4 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 5 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 6 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 7 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 10 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 Italian Lakes gardens
- 13 First time traveler to Ireland
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Dresden Train Station
- 19 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 20 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 Novels set in Greece
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 25 London's Proposed New Airport...