My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 2 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 3 Visit to Engand
- 4 Help with basic itinerary
- 5 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 6 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 7 Final Four
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 10 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 11 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 Cornwall UK
- 15 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 16 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 17 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 18 Short Trip to Paris
- 19 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 20 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 21 Cinqueterre
- 22 Parking in Girona
- 23 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 24 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 25 SNCF - low price for summer