My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Car rental leaving Rome
- 7 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 8 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 9 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 10 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 11 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 12 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 13 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 14 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 15 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 16 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 Car Rental in Italy
- 19 Rue des Rosiers
- 20 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 21 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 22 First Trip to Europe!
- 23 Paris Under Seige...
- 24 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 25 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes