My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Need help planning Southern Spain / Morocco trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 2 Help me with this trip
- 3 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 4 Best london location to stay?
- 5 Prague for a week?
- 6 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 8 Scottland for a day!
- 9 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 10 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 11 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 12 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 13 VIGO, SPAIN
- 14 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 15 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 16 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 17 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 18 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 19 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 20 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 21 England, Paris itinerary help
- 22 Cinque Terre
- 23 South of France
- 24 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 25 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)