My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 2 Apartment Montreux area
- 3 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 4 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 5 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 6 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 9 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 12 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 13 Rome or Venice first
- 14 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 15 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 16 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 17 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 18 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 Berlin
- 21 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 22 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 23 Europe First Timers
- 24 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 25 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott