My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 2 Can I buy a Kilt in Ireland?
- 3 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 4 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 5 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 6 written guide for Olympia
- 7 Puigcerdes to Carcassone?
- 8 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 9 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 10 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 11 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 12 Germany train/bus question
- 13 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 14 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 15 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 16 Ronda to Seville
- 17 Camino Redux
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 20 Car rental Croatia
- 21 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 22 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 23 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 24 Pensione Suzanne, Vienna
- 25 kureiff and dcd