My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Need help planning Southern Spain / Morocco trip!
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 One more last question on Bayeux
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 banger rally around europe?
- 7 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 12 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 13 Spain - Andalucia
- 14 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 15 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 16 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 17 Trip around Spain
- 18 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 21 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 24 Medieval Tallinn
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome