My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Need help planning Southern Spain / Morocco trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 3 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 4 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 5 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 6 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 7 Spain traffic tickets
- 8 Reputable Tours
- 9 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 10 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 15 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 16 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 17 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 18 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 19 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 24 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany