My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 2 10 nights in France
- 3 Shopping in Paris
- 4 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 5 Villa Stefania-Cortona, Italy
- 6 Where to stop along the way
- 7 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 8 December in Deutschland
- 9 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 10 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 11 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 12 Croatia Itenerary
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 15 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 16 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 17 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 18 Rome and Venice in December
- 19 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 20 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 21 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 22 Safest way to get to Dunkerque from Calais ferry terminal
- 23 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 24 Brussels Airport
- 25 spanish winery region(s)