My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Need help planning Southern Spain / Morocco trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too many Trip Reports
- 2 Great London Bars with a view
- 3 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 4 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 10 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 11 Reykjavik hotels
- 12 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 18 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 21 Help with England/Wales tour
- 22 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 23 Hotels that we found special
- 24 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 25 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this