My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 2 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 3 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 4 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Spain and South of France
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 9 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 10 Prague itinerary advice
- 11 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 12 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 13 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 14 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 15 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 16 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 17 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 25 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?