My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Need help planning Southern Spain / Morocco trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 2 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 3 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 4 Foie gras, redux
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 7 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 8 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 13 Airport to Piraeus
- 14 Trieste and Koper
- 15 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 16 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 17 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 20 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 21 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 22 Questions for my German friends
- 23 Pronunciation
- 24 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 25 Must see in Dubrovnik