My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Need help planning Southern Spain / Morocco trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 2 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 3 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 4 Madrid
- 5 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 6 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 7 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 8 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 9 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 10 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 11 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 12 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 13 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 14 Vaucluse Lavander
- 15 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 16 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 17 Camino No-No
- 18 Stops on a 1 week car tour from Athens
- 19 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 20 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 21 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 22 Rioja
- 23 London and nearby suggestions
- 24 Venice - Water Taxi or Water Bus
- 25 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?