My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷신용대출¶≫) KR754.ZE.AM (≪¶슈퍼카지노
- 2 프로갬블러【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 3 드래곤타이거【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 4 라이브스코어【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 5 연예인토토【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 6 인터넷신용대출¶≫) KR754.ZE.AM (≪¶슈퍼카지노
- 7 카지노게임사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 8 카지노밤문화【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 9 사이버바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 10 논현안마시술소⟦o1o 2816 2526⟧ 논현역안마시술소 논현안마시술소추천
- 11 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 12 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 13 해외바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 14 신천지카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 15 라이브바둑이【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 16 와와카지노✖＼⋟『 FOX45。ZE。AM 』⋞╱✖와와카지노
- 17 빅브라더카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 18 라이브홀덤【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 19 골드바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 20 실시간카지노✖＼⋟『 FOX45。ZE。AM 』⋞╱✖실시간카지노
- 21 텍사스바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 22 그랜드리스보아【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 23 씨티랜드카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 24 카라포커온라인【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 25 http://www.athletediets.org/apex-cleanse