My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 First Trip to Europe!
- 6 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 7 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 8 Rue des Rosiers
- 9 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Brief trip report Naples
- 12 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 13 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 14 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 15 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 16 What to take to Germany
- 17 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 23 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 24 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 25 4 week trip Turkey