My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical Music in Milan
- 2 Sienna with kids
- 3 12 nights in Greek islands
- 4 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 5 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 6 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 7 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Paris food tours?
- 10 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 11 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 12 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 13 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 14 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 15 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 16 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 17 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 18 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 19 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 20 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 22 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 23 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 24 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 25 Pousadas in Portugal