My dad and I are going to be in Spain for three weeks in May, one of which is still very much up in the air.
We will be in Barcelona for one week, and then were thinking to go to the south (either Granada or Sevilla), then spend about 4 days in Morocco before heading to Madrid to end our trip.
It seems Granada has something a bit more unique to offer, but can't decide if 3 days is too much in Granada? Is Sevilla better for this amount of time? Or do you have another city in mind you think would be better for people who enjoy a rich cultural/food experience?
After 3 days, we plan to head to Marrakech for 4 days. So, transportation considering, where would you guys recommend for the first 3 days? We'd prefer the transportation between Spain and Morocco to be as short as possible. I know the train/ferry can take up to a day total to get there.
Please help! Any additional tips on places to see, eat, etc. would be helpful too
Need help planning Southern Spain / Morocco trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 2 Estonia Amber
- 3 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 4 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 9 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 10 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Heli Tour
- 13 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 16 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 17 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 22 Tight Planning?
- 23 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 24 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 25 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please