I know, I know, it's just not enough time to see it all but our time is limited and I want to make the best of it. We have 3 nights plus 1/2 a day before our return flight. I wanted to do something romantic for a night or two and Reykjavik. Our actual anniversary is the first night so I originally booked a suite at Hotel Ranga (549 euro!) and then planning to move on to R and do all the requisite trips to Golden Circle, geysers with Blue Lagoon on the way to airport. Then I read about how romantic Hotel Glymur is, and their villas are euro 349, still a lot but better priced than ranga and sound at least as good if not better. They have a 2 night minimum. Should I stay the first 2 nights and day trip from there? Go to R for 1 night and then move to Glymur (even though it's our anniversary)? Planning to rent a car. Hope this is not too confusing!
Need help planning hotels for a 3 1/2 day trip for our anniversary in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 2 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 9 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 10 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 13 Munich
- 14 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 18 Munich with a car?
- 19 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 23 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 24 Itinerary Help!
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days