I know, I know, it's just not enough time to see it all but our time is limited and I want to make the best of it. We have 3 nights plus 1/2 a day before our return flight. I wanted to do something romantic for a night or two and Reykjavik. Our actual anniversary is the first night so I originally booked a suite at Hotel Ranga (549 euro!) and then planning to move on to R and do all the requisite trips to Golden Circle, geysers with Blue Lagoon on the way to airport. Then I read about how romantic Hotel Glymur is, and their villas are euro 349, still a lot but better priced than ranga and sound at least as good if not better. They have a 2 night minimum. Should I stay the first 2 nights and day trip from there? Go to R for 1 night and then move to Glymur (even though it's our anniversary)? Planning to rent a car. Hope this is not too confusing!
Need help planning hotels for a 3 1/2 day trip for our anniversary in June
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 5 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 6 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 7 rent car / Munich
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 13 Madrid to Sevilla
- 14 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 15 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Ireland in a week
- 22 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 25 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"