I know, I know, it's just not enough time to see it all but our time is limited and I want to make the best of it. We have 3 nights plus 1/2 a day before our return flight. I wanted to do something romantic for a night or two and Reykjavik. Our actual anniversary is the first night so I originally booked a suite at Hotel Ranga (549 euro!) and then planning to move on to R and do all the requisite trips to Golden Circle, geysers with Blue Lagoon on the way to airport. Then I read about how romantic Hotel Glymur is, and their villas are euro 349, still a lot but better priced than ranga and sound at least as good if not better. They have a 2 night minimum. Should I stay the first 2 nights and day trip from there? Go to R for 1 night and then move to Glymur (even though it's our anniversary)? Planning to rent a car. Hope this is not too confusing!
Need help planning hotels for a 3 1/2 day trip for our anniversary in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 6 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 14 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 15 german rail ticket question
- 16 Tipping in Greece
- 17 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 18 Fashion for larger man?
- 19 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 20 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 21 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 22 Small group for Colosseum
- 23 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 24 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 25 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014