My soon to be husband and I are trying to plan a trip to Italy. I am having such a hard time deciding on what the ideal honeymoon in Italy would be. We are going at the end of June and neither of us have ever been to Europe.
Please let me know what you think about our schedule and if you have any recommendations. We are planning on flying into Rome and out of Venice at this moment.
Positano - 6/24 - 6/29
Rome - 6/29 - 7/1
Siena - 7/1 - 7/3
cinque terre - 7/3 - 7/5
Florence - 7/5 -7/7
Venice 7/7 - 7/9
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 2 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 5 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 6 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 7 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 8 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 11 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 12 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 13 First Trip to Ireland
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 18 Athens multi site pass
- 19 London best location
- 20 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 24 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 25 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel