My soon to be husband and I are trying to plan a trip to Italy. I am having such a hard time deciding on what the ideal honeymoon in Italy would be. We are going at the end of June and neither of us have ever been to Europe.
Please let me know what you think about our schedule and if you have any recommendations. We are planning on flying into Rome and out of Venice at this moment.
Positano - 6/24 - 6/29
Rome - 6/29 - 7/1
Siena - 7/1 - 7/3
cinque terre - 7/3 - 7/5
Florence - 7/5 -7/7
Venice 7/7 - 7/9
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 2 Cordoba Overnight?
- 3 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 4 mountain views near London
- 5 Garda Land
- 6 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 7 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 8 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 9 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 12 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 13 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 14 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 15 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 16 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 17 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 18 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 19 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 20 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 21 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 22 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??