My soon to be husband and I are trying to plan a trip to Italy. I am having such a hard time deciding on what the ideal honeymoon in Italy would be. We are going at the end of June and neither of us have ever been to Europe.
Please let me know what you think about our schedule and if you have any recommendations. We are planning on flying into Rome and out of Venice at this moment.
Positano - 6/24 - 6/29
Rome - 6/29 - 7/1
Siena - 7/1 - 7/3
cinque terre - 7/3 - 7/5
Florence - 7/5 -7/7
Venice 7/7 - 7/9
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 2 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 6 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 7 Frankfurt to UK
- 8 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 11 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 12 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 13 Italy Car Scam
- 14 God Save the Queen?
- 15 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 18 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Paris to Italy
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 24 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 25 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please