My soon to be husband and I are trying to plan a trip to Italy. I am having such a hard time deciding on what the ideal honeymoon in Italy would be. We are going at the end of June and neither of us have ever been to Europe.
Please let me know what you think about our schedule and if you have any recommendations. We are planning on flying into Rome and out of Venice at this moment.
Positano - 6/24 - 6/29
Rome - 6/29 - 7/1
Siena - 7/1 - 7/3
cinque terre - 7/3 - 7/5
Florence - 7/5 -7/7
Venice 7/7 - 7/9
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 6 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 11 First time in Bulgaria
- 12 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Alps Drive
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 19 Paris cooking classes
- 20 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 23 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 24 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy