My soon to be husband and I are trying to plan a trip to Italy. I am having such a hard time deciding on what the ideal honeymoon in Italy would be. We are going at the end of June and neither of us have ever been to Europe.
Please let me know what you think about our schedule and if you have any recommendations. We are planning on flying into Rome and out of Venice at this moment.
Positano - 6/24 - 6/29
Rome - 6/29 - 7/1
Siena - 7/1 - 7/3
cinque terre - 7/3 - 7/5
Florence - 7/5 -7/7
Venice 7/7 - 7/9
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 3 Italy in January?
- 4 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 5 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 6 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 7 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 10 2 days in Lugano area
- 11 Scotland in December
- 12 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 13 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 16 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 19 10 days in London in early December
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 24 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 25 tickets for Wimbledon