We will be arriving in Sorrento (our 2nd visit) on the Saturday evening before Easter, and have 4 days to explore the Amalfi coast. My question: what will be open on Easter Sunday and Easter Monday? We would like to visit Herculaneum, Positano, Amalfi, Capri, Vietri sul Mare and Paestum...would shops, etc. be open for business on those days? The historical sights are listed as being open, but would they be horribly crowded? Also- should we make dinner reservations in Sorrento for those two nights before leaving home? Thanks, forum posters- you always have great insights!
Need help planning Easter 2013 week on Amalfi coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 Azores
- 4 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 5 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 8 Azores
- 9 tulips in the Netherland
- 10 England and Scotland
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 13 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 14 Air pollution in Paris
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Dublin to Armagh?
- 17 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 18 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 19 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 20 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 21 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 22 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 23 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 24 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 25 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...