We will be arriving in Sorrento (our 2nd visit) on the Saturday evening before Easter, and have 4 days to explore the Amalfi coast. My question: what will be open on Easter Sunday and Easter Monday? We would like to visit Herculaneum, Positano, Amalfi, Capri, Vietri sul Mare and Paestum...would shops, etc. be open for business on those days? The historical sights are listed as being open, but would they be horribly crowded? Also- should we make dinner reservations in Sorrento for those two nights before leaving home? Thanks, forum posters- you always have great insights!
Need help planning Easter 2013 week on Amalfi coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 4 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 7 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 8 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 9 Shoes for Paris in April
- 10 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 14 21 Days in Central Europe
- 15 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 16 London visit
- 17 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 18 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 19 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 20 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 21 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?