We will be arriving in Sorrento (our 2nd visit) on the Saturday evening before Easter, and have 4 days to explore the Amalfi coast. My question: what will be open on Easter Sunday and Easter Monday? We would like to visit Herculaneum, Positano, Amalfi, Capri, Vietri sul Mare and Paestum...would shops, etc. be open for business on those days? The historical sights are listed as being open, but would they be horribly crowded? Also- should we make dinner reservations in Sorrento for those two nights before leaving home? Thanks, forum posters- you always have great insights!
Need help planning Easter 2013 week on Amalfi coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 3 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 Nice Video about Poland
- 6 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 9 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 10 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 14 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 15 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 9 days in turkey
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)