We will be arriving in Sorrento (our 2nd visit) on the Saturday evening before Easter, and have 4 days to explore the Amalfi coast. My question: what will be open on Easter Sunday and Easter Monday? We would like to visit Herculaneum, Positano, Amalfi, Capri, Vietri sul Mare and Paestum...would shops, etc. be open for business on those days? The historical sights are listed as being open, but would they be horribly crowded? Also- should we make dinner reservations in Sorrento for those two nights before leaving home? Thanks, forum posters- you always have great insights!
Need help planning Easter 2013 week on Amalfi coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 2 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 3 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 4 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 Food tours in Rome?
- 7 Rome Food Tour
- 8 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 9 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 10 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 11 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 12 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 13 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 18 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 19 Kimhe--flamenco
- 20 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 England/EPL family vacation
- 25 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget