We will be arriving in Sorrento (our 2nd visit) on the Saturday evening before Easter, and have 4 days to explore the Amalfi coast. My question: what will be open on Easter Sunday and Easter Monday? We would like to visit Herculaneum, Positano, Amalfi, Capri, Vietri sul Mare and Paestum...would shops, etc. be open for business on those days? The historical sights are listed as being open, but would they be horribly crowded? Also- should we make dinner reservations in Sorrento for those two nights before leaving home? Thanks, forum posters- you always have great insights!
Need help planning Easter 2013 week on Amalfi coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in England
- 2 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 3 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 4 Visit to Bath and London england
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 7 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 8 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 9 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 10 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 11 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 12 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 13 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 14 month's stay in Italy
- 15 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 16 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 17 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 24 5 days France Itinerary
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?